Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2017, 05:24 PM  
In Search of a Life

Spielberg: Ready Player One trailer...

Pop culture overload....

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2018, 10:38 AM   #16
In Search of a Life

Seeing it tonight

Don’t let me down Spielberg
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2018, 10:49 AM   #17
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Seeing it tonight

whens the last time a Spielberg movie sucked because of his direction? Especially a popcorn movie with tons of pop culture references?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2018, 11:16 AM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
How was that? I loved the book when I was a kid, but the reviews of the movie have been pretty bad.
I don't have a frame of reference because I never read the book but my daughter said the book was much better. The movie didn't include several characters and the description of "The It" was much different than what was shown on film.

I thought the film was just "okay", although the lead actress, Storm Reid was very, very good. Overall, it felt "stiff" to me and it spent too much time building up the characters before tessering, which kind of left the "Mrs." flat, IMO.

If my daughter didn't have so much passion for the book, I'd say it's a Netflix/Premium Channel screener and not to waste any money in the theater.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2018, 11:17 AM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Seeing it tonight

We're seeing it in IMAX 3D at 12:30 today at Universal City Walk. The theaters have those huge leather recliners, which are awesome, but I haven't seen a 3D film since Avatar, which gave me a headache.

Hopefully, it'll be a much better experience.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2018, 04:49 PM   #20
Supporter

I think this was Spielberg’s best “family” movie since E.T., although it did have some unnecessary swearing, IMO, that didn’t exactly move the plot along, kinda like Avatar.

And this movie was made to be seen in IMAX 3D, IMO, especially all of the scenes in the Oasis.

We’ll probably see it again in IMAX and it’s definitely a Day One purchase when it comes to Movies Anywhere.
Old 03-30-2018, 04:54 PM   #21
The Boom Boom Room

Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2018, 04:55 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
We're seeing it in IMAX 3D at 12:30 today at Universal City Walk. The theaters have those huge leather recliners, which are awesome, but I haven't seen a 3D film since Avatar, which gave me a headache.

Hopefully, it'll be a much better experience.
Leather Recliners are the only way to go. I wont go see a movie anymore unless it’s a theater that provides those
Old 03-30-2018, 06:54 PM   #23

Quote:
Leather Recliners are the only way to go. I wont go see a movie anymore unless it’s a theater that provides those
every theatre in the TB area but two has the leather recliners and order and reserve seats online. The closest one to me in a “rich” part of town doesn’t. Go figure.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2018, 10:44 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

It was decent. I wasn’t enthralled by it but I wasn’t bored either.

I’ll say that one sequence that takes place inside a popular Kubrick movie is a knockout. Spielberg is a genius designing action sequences.
Old 03-30-2018, 10:49 PM   #25

Quote:
I’ll say that one sequence that takes place inside a popular Kubrick movie is a knockout. Spielberg is a genius designing action sequences.
l agree. That was a fantastic sequence. I remember thinking when it finished, wow that was cool. Spielberg is an expert at directing action sequences.
Old 03-31-2018, 03:01 PM   #26
Supporter

People bitching about the utter Caucasity of it all.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:52 PM   #27
error 404

Quote:
Here you go but it will cost you.

https://www.cinepolisusa.com/experience
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-31-2018, 09:51 PM   #28
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
People bitching about the utter Caucasity of it all.
But does it have the Black Pantheresque fake reviews?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2018, 09:52 PM   #29
Consuming CP souls

This was actually a better movie than i thought it would be. Kept interest the whole way i can't call it a turd like expected.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:52 AM   #30
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Wichita doesn't have any for family friendly movies, only for their 21+ theater. Fuggin' joke.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.