Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2015, 01:29 PM  
GBM 8-12-15

Covers you like better than the original.

I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me.

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2021, 07:49 PM   #1096
You Sweetie!

Miley doesn't butcher this too bad, I def. don't like it more than Delores' version - but I'll allow it.

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2021, 07:57 PM   #1097
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Bro, that is horrible.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 08:06 PM   #1098
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Bro, that is horrible.
you have to understand Sonic Youth - that's not their niche - that's why i like it - and the few instances the guitar comes in - it's a reckless masterpiece.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2021, 08:12 PM   #1099
You Sweetie!

Old 08-26-2021, 08:20 PM   #1100
In Pat We Trust

el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-26-2021, 08:37 PM   #1101
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Both of the following are daring songs to cover, and I think they're both damn good.

I happen to LIKE your Jefferson Airplane cover - that does it - we're throwing hands at the stadium Taco Bell next time I'm in town! Me and Bill will meet you and Jake!
Old 08-26-2021, 08:42 PM   #1102
Diablo Negro

Here is one most won't remember.

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2021, 11:08 PM   #1103
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I happen to LIKE your Jefferson Airplane cover - that does it - we're throwing hands at the stadium Taco Bell next time I'm in town! Me and Bill will meet you and Jake!
Why the hell do I always get stuck with Jake? Last time the idiot spilled Baja Blast all over my Nachos bel Grande and then laughed about it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 08:09 AM   #1104
I'll be back.

Quote:
Both of the following are daring songs to cover, and I think they're both damn good.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2021, 08:24 AM   #1105
Starter

Quote:
Miley doesn't butcher this too bad, I def. don't like it more than Delores' version - but I'll allow it.

My favorite cover of Zombie is by Leo.

cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-31-2021, 08:28 AM   #1106
Supporter

This one is pretty good. Certainly Better than Rhianna.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2021, 08:31 AM   #1107
Banned

I prefer rock star Jared over famous actor Jared. That guy is a humoungus douchebag.

Well done. That's a nice song.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:01 PM   #1108
Fight, build, win!

Derek trucks the slide and regular guitar on this cover of Layla. Susan puts in a solid job with the female vocal.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:24 AM   #1109
Starter

Wasn't a big fan of Prince, I respected his talents though.

That being said, I like Nonpoint - when doves cry

https://youtu.be/_p5tcHOPZX0
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-07-2021, 10:16 AM   #1110
This place entertains..

I saw this in the black widow movie, pretty cool!

Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.