Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2017, 09:27 PM   #8506
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Had some kick ass crab cakes for lunch. About as good as it gets around here.

That looks incredible.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2017, 09:39 PM   #8507
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Two dry and one wet..........giggity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice job and I did notice safe smoking procedure in your prior pics.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2017, 09:46 PM   #8508
Fight, build, win!

I dont know if you meat smokers saw this but Lowes has pretty good price on a nice entry offset smoker. OK Joes Highland for 199.00 few minor mods and this thing kicks it. They are not the OK joes of 15 years ago but at 179 lbs pretty sturdy.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Oklahoma-Jo...587-_-10926682

Old 06-24-2017, 09:51 PM   #8509
Fight, build, win!

Also Foodsaver has some decent prices on vacuum sealers. If I remember some guys were wanting to get one' Thru this link from slickdeals extra 10% off.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10240352-fo...-more-free-s-h
Old 06-24-2017, 10:31 PM   #8510
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Still having trouble getting an appetite after the Chiefs let go Dorsey.
Buy a Jet Ski, you won't care...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2017, 11:36 PM   #8511
Politically Incorrect

Tonight for dinner was something really simple. I bought a small bunch of tomatoes on the vine, there was six, along with some mozzarella and cotija cheese and a bottle of Nobilo Sauvignon blanc.

I took four of them, cut each tomato into 6-7 slices and cut off small slices of both cheeses. I took all the tomato slices and put onto a large white plate. Sprinkled sea salt, cracked pepper, garlic powder and dried basil then put on all the cheese. Then drizzled a small amount of Lite Balsamic Dressing on all of it and let it sit on my kitchen counter for 30 minutes to marinate. Poured a large glass of wine and ate it all.

That was dinner and it was great.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:28 AM   #8512
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Tonight for dinner was something really simple. I bought a small bunch of tomatoes on the vine, there was six, along with some mozzarella and cotija cheese and a bottle of Nobilo Sauvignon blanc.

I took four of them, cut each tomato into 6-7 slices and cut off small slices of both cheeses. I took all the tomato slices and put onto a large white plate. Sprinkled sea salt, cracked pepper, garlic powder and dried basil then put on all the cheese. Then drizzled a small amount of Lite Balsamic Dressing on all of it and let it sit on my kitchen counter for 30 minutes to marinate. Poured a large glass of wine and ate it all.

Nice! Next time splurge for the fresh basil at the store, chiffonade it up, and enjoy. Some herbs dry very nicely (rosemary, oregano), but basil isn't one of them.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:52 AM   #8513
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Nice! Next time splurge for the fresh basil at the store, chiffonade it up, and enjoy. Some herbs dry very nicely (rosemary, oregano), but basil isn't one of them.
100% agree and wanted fresh basil but the Walmart I was in had none left and there was no way I was making another stop. The dried basil actually had some flavor after I left everything sit for 30 minutes. Not as good as fresh but it sufficed.
I also wanted heirloom tomatoes and they had none as well.

Last edited by scho63; 06-25-2017 at 09:59 AM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 11:14 AM   #8514
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

I love tomato and cheese salad too. I use cherry tomatoes cut in half, use some fresh basil and white cheese cut in cubes, drizzle with basalmic dressing... I like Paul Newman dressing. It's really tasty and good for you.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 01:24 PM   #8515
Mostly Ignored

Homemade beef tongue tacos last night at my buddies house.

TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 02:53 PM   #8516
Gimme My Berries Back!

Beef tongue?

Good grief, just knowing what that is—>
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 02:57 PM   #8517
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Beef tongue?

so we have established you do not like 'tongue and cheek' things
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:32 PM   #8518
Mahomes or GTFO

I've got more leftover comp meat from the Lenexa BBQ Battle this weekend than I know what to do with. Def. having that for supper.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:49 PM   #8519
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Beef tongue?

I agree, and it helps that I didn't know what it was the first time I had it. My best friends here were born and raised in Mexico, and the wife is amazing in the kitchen. So, whenever I'm over there and food is put in front of me, I just eat. A couple of years ago, I had downed about five of these tacos before someone mentioned that it was beef tongue. At that point it was too late to care. And it was delicious. Now, about two or three times a year, I'll buy two or three beef tongues from the store, and she'll cook them up for all of us to eat at their place.

We had yellow watermelon for dessert, and then my buddy and I put away an embarrassing amount of craft beer.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 04:04 PM   #8520
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
I've got more leftover comp meat from the Lenexa BBQ Battle this weekend than I know what to do with. Def. having that for supper.
surely the food wasn't that bad?

kidding, i got a chance to participate in a small comp near parkes, nsw (the movie 'The Dish', and elvis museum). not sure how i would fare with a larger more organized situation though.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.