Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:05 AM   #1471
Andy Reid Supporter

Ragland starting next to Hitchens at practice today.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:08 AM   #1472
Special Teams ACE!!!

Allen Bailey
Cameron Erving
David Amerson
Dee Ford
Anthony Sherman
Mitch Morse
Steven Nelson

Dee Ford's replacement is already on the roster
Cam Erving isn't shit to replace
Anthony Sherman's position is a fossil and we might not even use it going forward if we don't re-sign him

We have to re-stock the **** out of our CBs anyway. We'll do that through draft and random pickups

We REALLY have to re-stock the **** out of our DL. Again, we'll use the draft and random pickups here and there.

The only concern we should really have is Mitch Morse, and that's only because it's difficult to know what the **** to do with him. If he's not 100% healthy this year, we should just let him walk the **** away.

In any case, we've got the cap space to offer extensions to a bunch of these smaller contract dudes and can probably pull off one of either Nelson or Morse, depending on which one we want to keep (if we want to keep either of them).

We'll be fine. In fact, we could be better than fine. Depending on who we bring in, we could be much much better.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:20 AM   #1473
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Allen Bailey
Cameron Erving
David Amerson
Dee Ford
Anthony Sherman
Mitch Morse
Steven Nelson

Dee Ford's replacement is already on the roster
Cam Erving isn't shit to replace
Anthony Sherman's position is a fossil and we might not even use it going forward if we don't re-sign him

We have to re-stock the **** out of our CBs anyway. We'll do that through draft and random pickups

We REALLY have to re-stock the **** out of our DL. Again, we'll use the draft and random pickups here and there.

The only concern we should really have is Mitch Morse, and that's only because it's difficult to know what the **** to do with him. If he's not 100% healthy this year, we should just let him walk the **** away.

In any case, we've got the cap space to offer extensions to a bunch of these smaller contract dudes and can probably pull off one of either Nelson or Morse, depending on which one we want to keep (if we want to keep either of them).

We'll be fine. In fact, we could be better than fine. Depending on who we bring in, we could be much much better.
If Morse is healthy and shows he can stay healthy, I'd give him a deal. Nelson and Ford are gone for me either way.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:21 AM   #1474
In Search of a Life

The DL really needs to be built up. I think they will have to bring in someone this year at this point.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:22 AM   #1475
MVP

Any updates on how Breeland Speaks has looked?
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:25 AM   #1476
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If Morse is healthy and shows he can stay healthy, I'd give him a deal. Nelson and Ford are gone for me either way.
I understand Ford but if Nelson has a good season why would you let him walk just to have to find someone who would be as good?

People act like good CB's grow on trees.

Same thing with Morse, Bailey, and Sherman.

We cant replace 6 starters through the draft and FA is a bigger risk than keeping your own guys.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:27 AM   #1477
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I understand Ford but if Nelson has a good season why would you let him walk just to have to find someone who would be as good?

We cant replace 6 starters through the draft and FA is a bigger risk than keeping your own guys.
What 6 starters are you replacing? We've already got Ford's replacement in house. If you let Morse and Nelson walk....that's 2. Who are the other 4? Bailey? Meh. So far he's been a marginal starter.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:32 AM
ptlyon
This message has been deleted by ptlyon. Reason: NM wrong Breeland
Old 08-07-2018, 09:32 AM   #1478
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I would imagine they'd keep Sherman around because of special teams and such and he isn't gonna cost much.

Bailey has plateaud. No reason to keep him around if he isn't getting better.

Nelson is the same thing as Ford. I don't like paying guys who have career years in a contract season.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:37 AM   #1479
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Mahomes 24 of 25 in team drills today, the lone incompletion was a drop..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:41 AM   #1480
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
Any updates on how Breeland Speaks has looked?
Based on the lack of news, I'm assuming it'll take him a year like kpass. Or if we luck out hell come on around game 10 like Houston did as a rookie.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:43 AM   #1481
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Based on the lack of news, I'm assuming it'll take him a year like kpass. Or if we luck out hell come on around game 10 like Houston did as a rookie.
3 year grace period
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:53 AM   #1482
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
A healthy Morse is still nothing special. I'd sign him for maybe $5 million a year tops, otherwise let him walk.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:53 AM   #1483
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Steven Nelson doesn’t even have an interception to his name in 3 years as a Chief. He’s the definition of a “meh” player to me. Plus Tremon Smith looks awesome in camp as a 6th rd pick. He might be his replacement.

If Ford has a career year and looks like he did in 2016, I’m franchising his ass. We have plenty of money to use big on the guy for 1 year.

I’d also really like Veach to go after a pass rushing interior lineman in the draft to pair with Chris Jones. We were rumored to want Taven Bryan so I think that is on Veach’s mind.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:57 AM   #1484
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
A healthy Morse is still nothing special. I'd sign him for maybe $5 million a year tops, otherwise let him walk.
A healthy Morse is a very athletic intelligent Center. He's just struggled with injuries.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:52 AM   #1485
Fish are scared of me

I cannot wait to see Mahomes play with
kelce ,Tyreek and Watkins Thursday.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.