Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 AM  
**** SOC & **** YOU

Pets of Chiefs Planet

I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.

Last edited by pr_capone; 05-01-2012 at 10:44 PM..
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2020, 05:19 PM   #2161
MVP

He’s a crazy bastard, but I love him
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2020, 06:37 PM   #2162
Ultrabanned

My most favorite baby dog Ollie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2020, 06:54 PM   #2163
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
He’s a crazy bastard, but I love him
sec
You took his balls, it's only fair that he takes your heart.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 05:07 PM   #2164
The Demon Preacher

New foster puppies! We are calling them JD and Turk (as in Scrubs).

Louie is intrigued...

Suzy approves...

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-22-2020, 05:10 PM   #2165
New and Improved

Louie never did grow into his ears did he?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2020, 05:19 PM   #2166
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Louie never did grow into his ears did he?
Not even remotely. LOLOL

He can hear the past AND the future.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 09:46 AM   #2167
Be Kind To Your Pets

Mr. Tony the Cat hanging out with me in the bat cave, paying bills this AM:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tonybasement.gif
Views:	282
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	121034  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:09 AM   #2168
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Mr. Tony the Cat hanging out with me in the bat cave, paying bills this AM:
He’s cute. Right up until the point that he buries his claws in your arm and shits on your keyboard just because he felt like it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:12 AM   #2169
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
people who dump pets in the country should rot in hell. Shooting an abandoned animal is not a fun thing at all.
Fortunately we have the means to take care of them. We’ve had several dumped over the years. A lot of them don’t stay even after they are fixed.

We’ve got 16 cats and 4 dogs currently but at one point had 21 cats. We were providing overflow of sorts for the ARL, which is unfortunately now closed.

We also ended up with a couple of turtles and some birds from that deal too.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:14 AM   #2170
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He’s cute. Right up until the point that he buries his claws in your arm and shits on your keyboard just because he felt like it.
I certainly wouldn't put it past him...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 02:15 PM   #2171
MVP

Louie is cool
Those are some big ****in ears
Rock on Louie
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 02:31 PM   #2172
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
We are, apparently, going to become a dog shelter here at the farm. This is Buddy, he is old, he was hit by a car, broke a hip and his people just let him suffer, then they abandoned him by letting animal control take him while saying he wasn't theirs.

He has been at a rescue for some time now but no one has offered him a forever home yet. We are going to bring him here as a foster though I'm guessing he may not be headed anywhere.

Good on ya
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 12:23 PM   #2173
New and Improved

Gotta take Dodger to the vet in the morning. He's got a aural hematoma the vet's going to operate on. His ear flap is blown up like a little balloon (with blood) instead of being flat.

I've had dogs my entire life and have never run across this before. Anyone else had this happen? If so what did you have to do to get it fixed?

Oh yea, wish Dodger some good luck. The vet said this could be fixed with this surgery or it could turn into a continual problem.

Oh yea, it's the "flap down" left ear in his pic.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 12:27 PM   #2174
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Gotta take Dodger to the vet in the morning. He's got a aural hematoma the vet's going to operate on. His ear flap is blown up like a little balloon (with blood) instead of being flat.

I've had dogs my entire life and have never run across this before. Anyone else had this happen? If so what did you have to do to get it fixed?

Oh yea, wish Dodger some good luck. The vet said this could be fixed with this surgery or it could turn into a continual problem.

Oh yea, it's the "flap down" left ear in his pic.
Dude... that sucks. I'm sure Dodger will pull through this with no issues. Has he ever had surgery? Is he sensitive to anesthesia?

None of my dogs have had it before but I went and looked it up. Looks painful for him.

Apparently they are gonna do quilt style stitching on his ear to keep it from filling up like a balloon again.

https://www.facebook.com/Noahs.ark.a...6048494120095/
Old 08-24-2020, 01:02 PM   #2175
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Dude... that sucks. I'm sure Dodger will pull through this with no issues. Has he ever had surgery? Is he sensitive to anesthesia?

None of my dogs have had it before but I went and looked it up. Looks painful for him.

Apparently they are gonna do quilt style stitching on his ear to keep it from filling up like a balloon again.

https://www.facebook.com/Noahs.ark.a...6048494120095/
Yea, it's pretty sensitive and he's just not his usual self. I found a few options online but I think the surgery is the way to go. Vet said sometimes that's all it takes but there's a chance he made additional surgery.
No, he's never had any anesthesia but he's only 8 yrs old and healthy so hopefully it won't be a problem.
I feel sorry for him. Not only does he have to have surgery but he's gotta wear "The Cone of Shame" for a month or so. I'm hoping it's not that long. He's a pretty smart dog and I tell him not to do something like scratch his ear he listens to me.