Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 AM  
**** SOC & **** YOU

Pets of Chiefs Planet

I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.

Last edited by pr_capone; 05-01-2012 at 10:44 PM..
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:58 PM   #2071
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post

My beagles, Betty and Max RIP, just loved laying in the sun.
Oh yeah. Hounds just love doing nothing at all or going ****ing apeshit with not a lot of in between.

Tri color is Louie. Lemon is Ollie. Grey mutt is Beans.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:03 PM   #2072
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Oh yeah. Hounds just love doing nothing at all or going ****ing apeshit with not a lot of in between.

Tri color is Louie. Lemon is Ollie. Grey mutt is Beans.
If only I could relax like that.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:08 PM   #2073
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
If only I could relax like that.
For sure.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:16 AM   #2074
Banned

Sasha has gotten healthy, happy, and gorgeous:

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 01:23 PM   #2075
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Sasha has gotten healthy, happy, and gorgeous:

Great job dad... Woot woot!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 01:58 PM   #2076
The Demon Preacher

We added a new member to the family. This is Louie. He is a 12 week old Heeler/Kelpie mix. Got him from a local rescue and I traded some of my fruit trees (I own a tree nursery) for him.

He is pretty damn cuddly for a Heeler mix...
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 11:16 AM   #2077
Be Kind To Your Pets

Back at the beginning of the year I lost my long time guard cat Meesh Meesh. Meesh lived with us for around 20 years. He was the last kitty we had left and the third to pass in the last two years from our home. Mrs. B and I decided to get a couple of kitties to fill the void. It was the first time in 25 years we didn't have a kitty in the house. So we got hooked up with KC Pet Project, and they had a litter born in early March. There were eight kittens. Two of them had not been adopted. They were brothers; one all black and one an orange-red tabby. We agreed to adopt them both. Of all the kittens, these will be the only two who get to remain brothers and live together in the same forever home. We haven't officially named them yet, but we're leaning towards Otis for the little black kitty -in honor of my all time favorite Chief Otis Taylor- and my wife wants to name the red tabby Tony for Tony Gonzalez, her all time favorite Chief. We got to meet them last night at the foster home. They won't be ready to come home with us for about another three weeks, but I'm very excited to have baby kitties running around my house. Holding them really lifted my spirits. Picture of the basket of all the kittens, and pictures of the two boys who will be mine and my beloved Meesh Meesh are attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kittybasket.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	120430   Click image for larger version

Name:	redcat1B.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	120431   Click image for larger version

Name:	blackcat3.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	120432   Click image for larger version

Name:	meeshmeesh.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	120433  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 11:30 AM   #2078
Most Valuable Villain

This is probably a good question for you George.

How many cans of wet food are you supposed to feed a cat? We have a Maine Coon who eats a can twice a day. Is that enough? Too much? If I go off of the can....it says I’m supposed to be feeding him a can for every 2.5 to 5 lbs. This dude is 17 lbs already.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:32 AM   #2079
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

How many cans of wet food are you supposed to feed a cat? We have a Maine Coon who eats a can twice a day. Is that enough? Too much? If I go off of the can....it says I’m supposed to be feeding him a can for every 2.5 to 5 lbs. This dude is 17 lbs already.
I have a white cat that is atleast part maine coon, he may be full, I got him as a stray so I'm not sure.....

They get massive, if you are only feeding him twice a day with just wet food he probably will eat 2 cans a day, I feed mine maybe half a can a day but he likes dry food also so he gets both.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:33 AM   #2080
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I have a white cat that is atleast part maine coon, he may be full, I got him as a stray so I'm not sure.....

They get massive, if you are only feeding him twice a day with just wet food he probably will eat 2 cans a day, I feed mine maybe half a can a day but he likes dry food also so he gets both.
We have dry food that’s out for him if he wants it during the day. He maybe nibbles on it but doesn’t eat a ton of it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:37 AM   #2081
Hockey Town

Quote:
We have dry food that’s out for him if he wants it during the day. He maybe nibbles on it but doesn’t eat a ton of it.
I would mainly say watch how much he eats, mine would probably eat 4 cans a day if I put it out for him, he loves that shit.

But I also don't want a cat that weighs 35lbs either. If he doesn't really eat dry food 2 cans is acceptable, you also have to notice if he's getting fat or maintaining a healthy weight.

If you have a full blooded main coon he may end up at 3 or 4 cans and not be fat some of them get huge.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:38 AM   #2082
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:

Well, we would leave dry food out all the time, then give each kitty a third to a half can twice a day, morning and evening. Best thing is to ask your vet, and don't buy cheap ass cat food. The cheap stuff does more harm than good. Anything by Iams or Hill's is usually pretty good stuff.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:45 AM   #2083
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I would mainly say watch how much he eats, mine would probably eat 4 cans a day if I put it out for him, he loves that shit.

But I also don't want a cat that weighs 35lbs either. If he doesn't really eat dry food 2 cans is acceptable, you also have to notice if he's getting fat or maintaining a healthy weight.

If you have a full blooded main coon he may end up at 3 or 4 cans and not be fat some of them get huge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Well, we would leave dry food out all the time, then give each kitty a third to a half can twice a day, morning and evening. Best thing is to ask your vet, and don't buy cheap ass cat food. The cheap stuff does more harm than good. Anything by Iams or Hill's is usually pretty good stuff.
Ok. Well he’s around 2 years old now and gets one can in the morning when I’m getting ready for work and then another can at around 5-6 at night. We started at half a can each time but he would bother us constantly so we assumed he was still hungry. He seems to be good with the two cans and then he nibbles on the dry food during the day.

Do you use IAMs for the wet food too?
Old 05-04-2020, 11:48 AM   #2084
Be Kind To Your Pets

There's a lot of brands of wet cat food. The good stuff costs more, but is much more healthy. Sometimes Mr. Kitty doesn't like a particular kind of food, so may have to experiment a bit with what he will and won't eat. You can ask the folks at Pet Smart for advice, or your vet. Might be cheaper to order in food off amazon or chewy. Just avoid buying dirt cheap food. It's all bad quality. It's like feeding McDonalds every day to your cat.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:41 PM   #2085
Shit

We had a litter of boxers born March 17. My wife cried multiple times. Worried the poor guys wouldn't get homes.

Put them online and has people FIGHTING over them. 11 sold in 3 days.

Easiest and best paying litter ever.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.