Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2024, 10:22 AM  
MVP

If the Chiefs traded into top 10 who would you want them to draft?

I’m all in on the beast LT Joe Alt. His dad was a beast for chiefs as well!

Who would you get? Kelce replacement Bowers would be great as well. The 2 TE set would make defenses lose sleep.

Would you try to replace Jones or Sneed?

Or give mahomes a dream WR?

But protecting our best player Mahomes should be a requirement, and we need better replacements at LT and RT.
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:26 AM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Am I the only one that doesn't see where Brock Bowers fits in the NFL?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:28 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Taking a TE in the top 10 automatically makes him one of the highest paid players at his position in the league. I wouldn't be interested in that.

If I was trading to the top 10? It's for Alt. I'm not really sure it's even a question or a close call.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 10:31 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Who's available? Because it Nabers is there at 8 and we can give two firsts to get up there, I'm doing that.

I think Nabers is going to be a stud.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 10:32 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Am I the only one that doesn't see where Brock Bowers fits in the NFL?
I mean I've not seen him mocked outside of the top 20 so....yes?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:38 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Taking a TE in the top 10 automatically makes him one of the highest paid players at his position in the league. I wouldn't be interested in that.

If I was trading to the top 10? It's for Alt. I'm not really sure it's even a question or a close call.
I thought the same thing as well. And we need a LT to protect mahomes, and would be a cap savings for that draft position vs TE for top 10.

Although…chiefs did trade up to 13th to draft Tony Gonzalez and that worked out well.
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:42 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Who's available? Because it Nabers is there at 8 and we can give two firsts to get up there, I'm doing that.

I think Nabers is going to be a stud.
I’ve learned from you non spenders but

Is any wr gonna be worth 2 1s Vs the guy you can just sit and take at your spot?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:42 AM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I mean I've not seen him mocked outside of the top 20 so....yes?
I’ve gone and watched highlights and the dude just looks like he’s too slow for a WR and not really big enough to be a TE. I’m sure I’m wrong but I just don’t see it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:45 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I’ve learned from you non spenders but

Is any wr gonna be worth 2 1s Vs the guy you can just sit and take at your spot?
I think so.

I think Nabers really should be viewed more as a 1b to Harrison's 1a. And if that's the case and he's more Ja'Marr Chase than Tee Higgins, he's worth the two 1st rounders.

He'd be a force multiplier at that point. A guy who makes both Rice and Kelce better by virtue of his mere presence in the offense.

Now you have to believe that's who he'd be - a guy who becomes one of the best 10 receivers in the NFL. But I think he very well could be that guy. If you think he can be CeeDee Lamb then he's worth it vs lets say Franklin becomes DeVonta Smith.

Would I give DeVonta Smith and a future 1st for Lamb? Of course. Without hesitation.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:46 AM   #10
Hockey Town

Quote:
I’ve gone and watched highlights and the dude just looks like he’s too slow for a WR and not really big enough to be a TE. I’m sure I’m wrong but I just don’t see it.
He's not going to be a true TE that gets down on the line and goes in line blocking etc but in todays game he has value because he's bigger than DBs and faster than LBs.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:47 AM   #11

Quote:
Oh no question that he's not a WR.

And I think he's right at the fringe on size for TE. But as a move TE (which is what he'd be) then I think he's going to be a pretty dangerous player.

If you look at him as a better version of Kincaid, I don't think you're far off at all. And all that kept Kincaid from putting up like 90 catches for 900 yards was opportunity.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:49 AM   #12
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Very curious to see his combine results.

He's listed as 6'4 240, so just 1 inch & 10 pounds smaller than Kelce... but he looks smaller than that.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:49 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I think so.

I think Nabers really should be viewed more as a 1b to Harrison's 1a. And if that's the case and he's more Ja'Marr Chase than Tee Higgins, he's worth the two 1st rounders.

He'd be a force multiplier at that point. A guy who makes both Rice and Kelce better by virtue of his mere presence in the offense.

Now you have to believe that's who he'd be - a guy who becomes one of the best 10 receivers in the NFL. But I think he very well could be that guy. If you think he can be CeeDee Lamb then he's worth it vs lets say Franklin becomes DeVonta Smith.

Would I give DeVonta Smith and a future 1st for Lamb? Of course. Without hesitation.
See....I just don't think I would with having Pat at QB. Elsewhere probably yes, but here? I'd take DeVonta Smith and let the Qb make up that little bit extra that separates them. It's so dependent on the QB to get value out of said guy....I just tend to be shying away from those high end #1 WR's. Ceedee is awesome, but he's also force fed the ball by Dak. Similar to Bowe with Cassel here.

On an legit open offense, is taht possible?
Old 02-22-2024, 10:53 AM   #14
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Not that we will do it, but what would the comp be?

Moving up 22 spots would be costly. Would we package a tag & trade Sneed + 32 + a 2025 1st or 2nd?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:54 AM   #15
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Someone is gonna take Bowers hoping he can have a Kelce-like impact on the passing game, but he's not nearly as big so matching up safeties and big corners on him isn't going to be a major issue.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.