Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2024, 10:30 AM  
MVP

RB's.

I tell you what-

I know the position is undervalued, but Pacheco is an awfully important piece of this offense now, and moving forward. He's also going to wear down fast.

I'd like to address the RB2/split time spot in this draft. Mckinnon is probably close to done, and Clyde is not an answer long-term.

Who do you like? I'm not saying first round, or even second-but by the mid rounds, I'd be looking for an all-around back to split time with Pacheco.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 01:15 AM   #31
Veteran

Id take a RB from the 4th but not earlier. We need a WR and OT, probably a DT and to be honest I'd even take a OG ahead of a RB. Lots of positions I'd be looking at before that one. I do like the look of that Bailey kid
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-06-2024, 08:57 AM   #32
Veteran

I want a bigger back. Audric Estime is probably my favorite this year at 227. I’m assuming we won’t take a back early, if we could, it might be Trey benson. But I like Estime. He gets north and south quickly and has great acceleration. He was clocked at 20.9 mph. I like his body lean. He runs behind his pads and is not an upright runner. We’ve needed a bigger back since Kareem hunt left. Audric is big and fast and gets tough yards. I also like wright out of tn late in the draft but I want a big back. I’m intrigued with Braelon Allen also and he’s 245. I like Allen better at 235. But he runs a little more upright and I like bigger backs that play bigger. Some of these big backs dance around and it drives me crazy. Audric uses his size and power and gets tough yards and he also has the top end speed to break one.

Last edited by kcbubb; 01-06-2024 at 09:08 AM..
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-06-2024, 10:56 PM   #33
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I want a bigger back. Audric Estime is probably my favorite this year at 227. I’m assuming we won’t take a back early, if we could, it might be Trey benson. But I like Estime. He gets north and south quickly and has great acceleration. He was clocked at 20.9 mph. I like his body lean. He runs behind his pads and is not an upright runner. We’ve needed a bigger back since Kareem hunt left. Audric is big and fast and gets tough yards. I also like wright out of tn late in the draft but I want a big back. I’m intrigued with Braelon Allen also and he’s 245. I like Allen better at 235. But he runs a little more upright and I like bigger backs that play bigger. Some of these big backs dance around and it drives me crazy. Audric uses his size and power and gets tough yards and he also has the top end speed to break one.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-06-2024, 11:25 PM   #34
Supporter

One thing Reid used to do in Philly that he hasn't done lately is find RBs in space. It would make me ****ing crazy when we had gold standard certified badass RBs and our jackass offensive coordinators would throw them passes for 1 yard, while Reid's guy was shredding defenses for 15 yards a clip.

Maybe it's Mahomes not looking at our guys because he wants to go down field, but I want someone who rapes in space. Fast as all ****, shifty, slippery and catches everything.

I was hoping Ealy was that guy. He's obviously garbage, but that's the mold of dude I want.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 03:55 AM   #35
Veteran

I am not one for spending significant resources on the RB position, but I was watching the Jags Titans game thinking about how funny it would be if the Chiefs paid for Henry.

I think I read somewhere that the Chiefs were still facing a significantly higher percentage of light boxes, as teams played to defend against the Chiefs passing attack even as their offense has struggled. Henry would eat against light boxes, and Mahomes and the passing attack would feast if having Henry brought more defenders down into the box.

The Chiefs definitely won't/shouldn't do it, but do you think it could be as fun as I think it would be?

EDIT: Spotrac has Henry estimated as a 2 year 10m contract, damn if that were true I would actually do it, but Spotrac always wrong on these

Last edited by Chargem; 01-08-2024 at 07:03 AM..
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-08-2024, 01:00 PM   #36
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Will Shipley out of Clemson gives me visions of CMC/Kamara/Gibbs versatility
Benson from FSU
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 07:29 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Donovan Edwards from Michigan is also another nice versatile back.
Having some big-time plays in the Championship game and showing off that speed.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:15 PM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Having some big-time plays in the Championship game and showing off that speed.
Yeah, he looks good, but man....Washington's defense...
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 10:12 AM   #39
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Great video of estime. I love his style and he would be a great fit in kc. He tries to get north and south as quickly as possible. He rarely runs laterally and if he does, he’s looking to turn it up asap. And the burst through the line at his size and body lean is what I really like. We run a ton of draws from shotgun and it has killed us to see CEH get 2 yards on those plays. Pacheco fights harder and gets 4 on those plays routinely and I think estime, at 227, can set us up for those 2nd and 5 plays that really set the offense up better on 2nd down. He follows and sets his blocks up well.id love to see us pick estime in the 4th. Is that where y’all see him going?
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-11-2024, 04:54 PM   #40
MVP

RB is being overlooked I think.... seems pretty clear we'll need x2 this offseason.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-11-2024, 04:55 PM   #41
MVP

What are chances we resign CEH?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-11-2024, 05:01 PM   #42
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
What are chances we resign CEH?
65/35 we will at a team friendly price.

I'll go ahead and get the local homer question out of the way - should we draft Cody Schrader in April if he's still on the board in the fourth round, or is he that flashy college back that will never amount to an NFL player?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:25 PM   #43
MVP

Other than the fumbles, I like some of what I see from Braelon Allen. Being able to bring in a big back in short yardage situations that has the ability to catch a pass might help us in those 3rd and shorts that we seem to struggle with.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:39 PM   #44
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Estime is an athletic Derrick Henry with more speed.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:28 PM   #45
Indian Twitter

I watched the Sr Bowl invite show the other night and I found this guy intriguing as a prospect for the Chiefs.

Quote:
NEW HAMPSHIRE RB DYLAN LAUBE
Height: 5-foot-10 (v)

Weight: 203 (v)

Arm: 29 1/4 inches

Hand: 9 1/8 inches

First off, let's get one thing straight: Dylan Laube isn’t Christian McCaffrey. We’ve seen some lazy white-running-back comparisons out there on the internet, and if we’re playing that game, the better comparison is former New England Patriots third-down back Danny Woodhead. Now that we’ve addressed the McCaffrey thing, because it’s unfair to pin that on Laube, let’s focus on his skill set.

He’s a good runner at the FCS level, but the thing that separates him from most backs in this draft class and what earned him a Senior Bowl invite is his versatility and his prowess in the passing game. We watched some tape on Laube over the summer, and what really caught our attention was his record-setting receiving day in a “play-up” game against FBS team Central Michigan where he caught 13 passes for 297 yards. Laube is the type of versatile sub-downs back that every NFL team is looking for because he catches the ball well out of the backfield and can legitimately run detached routes from the slot.

He is better at the top of the route than most college wideouts, and he tracks and catches the ball downfield far better than most running backs. Like most small-school players, the week in Mobile will be huge for Laube, who is the first UNH player in the Senior Bowl in 36 years. Heading into the pre-draft process, Laube is more of a late-round player for most teams, but if his play-making ability from FCS tape translates against the best of the best from around college football, he should get pushed into more early-Day-3 conversations.

Last edited by philfree; 01-12-2024 at 11:48 PM..
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.