Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-24-2023, 04:53 PM   #61
MVP

Is Xavier Worthy the fastest in the draft? How fast is he? Tyreek fast or Mecole fast? Is he a true WR?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-24-2023, 07:05 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Is Xavier Worthy the fastest in the draft? How fast is he? Tyreek fast or Mecole fast? Is he a true WR?
Maybe. Corley is pretty damned fast though.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-24-2023, 07:10 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Tyler Harrell?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-24-2023, 07:21 PM   #64
MVP

Jermaine Burton, 2nd day guy. Getting some Stefon Diggs vibes in his game. Is that just me?

Great route running, great hands, tracks the ball very well, great on jump balls and contested catches, low 4.4 speed. Mentally and physically tough as nails. Dawg on the field.

Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:19 PM   #65
In Search of a Life

All I know is, just like last year, I am good with WR anywhere in the first 2 rounds. This years class is even deeper, so we could realistically get another guy to pair with Rice in round 2.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 02:44 PM   #66
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post
Jermaine Burton, 2nd day guy. Getting some Stefon Diggs vibes in his game. Is that just me?

Great route running, great hands, tracks the ball very well, great on jump balls and contested catches, low 4.4 speed. Mentally and physically tough as nails. Dawg on the field.

Just FYI, every time you post I end up with Phil Collins in my head.

I don't hate it...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 03:18 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Just FYI, every time you post I end up with Phil Collins in my head.

I don't hate it...
Aww, how sweet of you. Just like I want it to be.

Could be worse for you though.

You could hate it
Old 10-25-2023, 04:40 PM   #68
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post
Aww, how sweet of you. Just like I want it to be.

Could be worse for you though.

You could hate it
Who could hate Genesis, though. I mean really?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 05:05 PM   #69
MVP

Jordan Reid's mock draft on ESPN+

32. Kansas City Chiefs (6-1)
Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon

The Chiefs have poured resources into finding young pass-catchers for quarterback Patrick Mahomes, including a second-round pick in April on Rashee Rice, the most consistent of Kansas City's receiver bunch. But the offense still lacks the explosive element that we've seen in past seasons. Franklin has caught a pass of 30 or more yards in six out of seven games this season. At 6-foot-3, 187 pounds, he's a long-striding three-level threat who can race past defenders, averaging 11.8 air yards per target.

Team needs: DT, WR, LB
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 06:01 PM   #70
In Search of a Life

I'd ecstatic with Franklin in the 1st if he actually makes it there.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 06:14 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Who could hate Genesis, though. I mean really?
Not me. But he could have left Groovy Kind of Love on the shelf.

If I need some Yacht Rock, Christopher Cross is on deck in my house. Better believe that.
Old 10-25-2023, 06:19 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Jordan Reid's mock draft on ESPN+

32. Kansas City Chiefs (6-1)
Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon

The Chiefs have poured resources into finding young pass-catchers for quarterback Patrick Mahomes, including a second-round pick in April on Rashee Rice, the most consistent of Kansas City's receiver bunch. But the offense still lacks the explosive element that we've seen in past seasons. Franklin has caught a pass of 30 or more yards in six out of seven games this season. At 6-foot-3, 187 pounds, he's a long-striding three-level threat who can race past defenders, averaging 11.8 air yards per target.

Team needs: DT, WR, LB
Looks good! After the probable departure of MVS we will need someone to stretch the field. I'd like to see him add about 10lbs of muscle and keep the speed.
Old 10-29-2023, 04:27 AM   #73
MVP

Need to be talking about Ja'lynn Polk more. Rome loses the ball in the Red Zone. McMillan's fragility continues. Polk 148 and 2 TD's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 06:21 AM   #74
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Maybe. Corley is pretty damned fast though.
Worthy seems like a Hyatt. Kind of a long strider. I don't know about Morley, I have a feeling he isn't as rapid as people suggest. I dunno if he's 4.3. Think there's a reason he initiates contact a lot.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-29-2023, 08:59 AM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Worthy seems like a Hyatt. Kind of a long strider. I don't know about Morley, I have a feeling he isn't as rapid as people suggest. I dunno if he's 4.3. Think there's a reason he initiates contact a lot.
Probably so. He was a RB coming into college and the level of competition can make guys look faster than they are. He could be a 4.50 guy, who knows. Worthy doesn't always look 4.3 to me either though.

I think one guy that will certainly have a dog in the fight is Jamari Thrash.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.