Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 08:11 AM   #10681
Mod Team

In on NFLX with stop at low of day. 1% risk.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 08:19 AM   #10682
It was not a fair catch

Down 600. Yippie
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 08:22 AM   #10683
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I hope you all have been regularly getting the MRNA shot in your portfolio. It's being added to the S&P 500.

I think it's my second-best investment of the past couple of years after TSLA.
Up 6 1/2% so far today.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 08:23 AM   #10684
Kind of a mod

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 09:01 AM   #10685
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
This doesn't even make sense. The hedgies have already had their asses handed to them twice this year. One prominent hedgefund had to be bailed out by others to avoid going bankrupt. Nothing happens overnight, the AMC shorts still have to cover eventually.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:03 AM   #10686
Prestige Worldwide

The LCLP rocket is still on its way to 0.1

Just sayin...
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:14 AM
DaFace
This message has been deleted by DaFace.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:23 AM   #10687
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
This doesn't even make sense. The hedgies have already had their asses handed to them twice this year. One prominent hedgefund had to be bailed out by others to avoid going bankrupt. Nothing happens overnight, the AMC shorts still have to cover eventually.
This is the post I was thinking of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Is today the day AMC rips the hedgies a new one?!?!?!?!?!?
The price has dropped 50% since then.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:25 AM   #10688
MVP

It's all part of their manipulation, I mean retail investors still own the float. The buy to sell ratio has been 2-1. If people hold then we're good if they start selling then it will change things but right now nobody is selling really.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:37 AM   #10689
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Up 6 1/2% so far today.
MRNA and NVAX are keeping me atop the ledge today. They're saving investor lives.

Well, NVDA as well, but I can't twist that into a lifesaving metaphor.

Last edited by Rain Man; 07-19-2021 at 12:11 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 11:45 AM   #10690
Prestige Worldwide

DRNG going crazy now too...
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 12:02 PM   #10691
MVP

Bailed out of virtually all my stocks Friday. Things have been feeling strange lately between inflation, the weird housing market, and Covid still not being over. Feeling okay about it today.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 12:50 PM   #10692
Roy E.

I knew I should’ve gone to straight cash last week.

I’m afraid to even look at my account.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 01:46 PM   #10693
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
list of inflation. Lumber is probably somewhat in there. Buy fuel is most certainly not. In 09 I happened to be at a seminar where the director of the KC fed walked through it all and food and fuel were not listed because they are so volatile they’re hard to track. WTF. That shit was wrecking the economy in those days.
I think you may have misunderstood. What this person was almost certainly referring to is the fact that the Fed targets core inflation (actually core PCE which is a bit different from core CPI primarily due to the way it treats at housing costs and medical expenses) and that those core measures exclude food and energy. The rationale is that they’re volatile and subject to supply/demand factors that the Fed can’t easily control and that short term disruptions usually revert.

Classic (error) case is the ECB who targets headline inflation (HICP) and they hiked into the housing crisis in 2008 because energy was spiking. This was not a welcome decision.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 01:49 PM   #10694
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Bailed out of virtually all my stocks Friday. Things have been feeling strange lately between inflation, the weird housing market, and Covid still not being over. Feeling okay about it today.
I must've missed the post where you warned the rest of us. You know, warned us so that we wouldn't get wiped out while you were climbing into your warm lifeboat.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 02:26 PM   #10695
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I must've missed the post where you warned the rest of us. You know, warned us so that we wouldn't get wiped out while you were climbing into your warm lifeboat.

But on a real note, I wasn't keen on being responsible for other folks' portfolio based on what my gut is telling me. If I have learned anything about trading, it's that basic environmental observations have made me a lot of money as opposed to raw numbers. Also, the residential eviction moratorium ends in July. Not keen on seeing how that will impact the markets with my money in it.

Last edited by BigBeauford; 07-19-2021 at 03:16 PM..
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.