Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2024, 10:40 AM  
Veteran

Trade up for LT of the future?

I really like Amarius Mims. The risk with Mims is his level of experience and injury history. He’s only started 8 games. He’s a monster at 6’7” 340 and he is built solid. He’s put the work in to build his body. He’s not flabby. He’s also well proportioned. I’ve soured on some of the LT prospects because they are too leggy with super long legs that affects their leverage and balance, like a top heavy car or suv that will flip over. Mims moves better than Orlando brown. Mims is one of the largest athletes that’s ever been measured with 36” arms and 11” hands. He reminds me of Jonathan Ogden. Mims has hall of fame level size and movement skills. Here’s a video one highlight video.

https://youtu.be/MN3mzyQED_w?si=rRElSW4smef4wAq5

Here’s the 40 video just to show you his frame, how’s he well proportioned and how athletic he is. But he did run a 5.07. “He’s an avenger.”

https://youtube.com/shorts/yd8c9rNw6..._wV0lEG0owtWLv

Mims also comes across as intelligent and well spoken. Here’s a discussion of the Georgia players that he’s had to block. And another video where he talks about Trent Williams game. He’s well spoken, appears to be intelligent.

https://youtube.com/shorts/0r2sT7iRb...Xja7moVl1G4WBC

https://youtube.com/shorts/3wHCBCRx8...AktcigMX_xg2N9

Long story short, his upside is HOF. Mims can transition to LT with his length and athleticism. We don’t get opportunities to draft guys like this with where we pick.

What do you think of this plan to trade up for Mims? We trade with the Rams, who have $40M in cap space.

Chiefs receive the 19th pick and the 3rd round pick, #83, from the Rams.

Rams receive the chiefs 32nd pick and Sneed.

Thoughts?
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-08-2024, 06:27 PM   #16
Fan since 1997

Fautanu would be the only guy worth trading up for. Can play both LT and Guard. Has polynesian lineage so football runs through his veins. From the tape I've watched, he's the guy I would trade next year's first to get to the Chiefs.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-08-2024, 06:43 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Fautanu would be the only guy worth trading up for. Can play both LT and Guard. Has polynesian lineage so football runs through his veins. From the tape I've watched, he's the guy I would trade next year's first to get to the Chiefs.
Joe Alt?
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.