Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Pick the BEST name, if such a name becomes necessary.
Wolfpack 39 36.79%
Monarchs 53 50.00%
I choose to not exercise my right to participate in the democratic process. 14 13.21%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2020, 08:34 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Renaming the Chiefs: Round 6 - The Championship

If the tides of politics sweep away the Chiefs name, the new name for the Chiefs will be...
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 01:43 PM   #16
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Monarchs is super lame.
So is literally calling your team the color of your socks.

But we all love historical callbacks and tradition, and I think the name allows us to keep tradition alive.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:31 PM   #17
legend

The Kansas City Monarch Kings!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:29 AM   #18
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
This whole series about renaming the Chiefs is super lame.
IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:42 AM   #19
Forever Royal

I guess I’m not sure why people think the Monarchs would be accepted by the cultural appropriation/cancel culture crowd that would be the one demanding a change in the first place given its history as a black baseball team name in this city.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:35 AM   #20
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Okay, it's close, but I'm calling the race. If the Chiefs need to be renamed at some point, the official Chiefsplanet position is Monarchs.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 10:37 AM   #21
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Don't blame me. Blame George Floyd, the tenure system in universities, helicopter parenting by boomers, teachers' unions, Christopher Columbus, the Chinese invention of gunpowder, and the first clan to cross the Bering Land Bridge.
No it's 100% your fault.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:37 AM   #22
Starter

Archers would at least allow the continued of the current logo.
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:37 AM   #23
You don't faze me, Gobble.

These were probably my top two choices in the whole tournament. Well done, MonarchsPlanet.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:41 AM   #24
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I guess I’m not sure why people think the Monarchs would be accepted by the cultural appropriation/cancel culture crowd that would be the one demanding a change in the first place given its history as a black baseball team name in this city.
Honoring a Negro Leagues team by adopting their non-racist name of Monarchs is not cultural appropriation. If you called them the Kansas City Darkies and had fans in the stadium wearing blackface while drunkenly singing negro spirituals in between downs, that would be cultural appropriation.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:03 PM   #25
Elway be drinkin' again

I believe they will stay the Chiefs. They will just have to change War Paints name and stop banging the drum. We will be asked to stop doing the chop but I think we know how that will turn out.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:04 PM   #26
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
No it's 100% your fault.
You need me. I am your portal to the future, your spiritual guide to navigate you from your current unenlightened world into the next generation of society where everyone blooms and meets their highest potential. You will thank me when you emerge into the sunshine and see the world that I and other visionaries have created for you.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:06 PM   #27
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
So is literally calling your team the color of your socks.

But we all love historical callbacks and tradition, and I think the name allows us to keep tradition alive.
What about not wearing the same color socks as your team name?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:35 PM   #28
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
What about not wearing the same color socks as your team name?
I read a while back that the football Cardinals were named after the color of the jerseys that they happened to buy. I thought that was a very interesting reversal of the usual order of things.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:38 PM   #29
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Okay, it's close, but I'm calling the race. If the Chiefs need to be renamed at some point, the official Chiefsplanet position is Monarchs.
I literally said that from the get-go. Could have saved you some time and energy when that was always going to be the winner.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:42 PM   #30
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I literally said that from the get-go. Could have saved you some time and energy when that was always going to be the winner.
Chiefsplanet is a democracy. If I just took your decree, that would be a monarchy, and no one wants to live under a monarchy.

Uh oh. We may have a problem.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote