Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-04-2020, 06:16 AM  
Veteran

Anyone have their gallbladder removed?

I just had my removed yesterday and my stomach hurts like hell. Is this normal?
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:07 AM   #16
Veteran

I had mine out a long time ago, the only pain I had was my ab muscles where they cut through, other than that there was no pain. I only took ibuprofen for the discomfort. It was really an easy surgery.
ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:17 AM   #17
Resident Glue Sniffer

Had mine out. Sore for a few days, but nothing I would categorize as pain. Was basically gone after probably five days.

However , ever since it was removed, if I eat any greasy or fatty food....there better be a turlet nearby . Like clock work within about 15 minutes of eating....its time to evacuate.

Not nearly as bad as it was when I first got it out. Back then. If I eve had a craving for fried chicken or something greasy, it would trigger a visit to the bathroom. Doc said it was something to do with the brain having a craving and tell the body to prepare for processing the fat. Back then. I remember eating some chicken fingers after being released from the hospital and not really eating much for a week. Within like one minute of finishing eating, I was like oh shit. Damn near shit my pants. .

Thankfully, it’s not that Acute anymore.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:10 AM   #18
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Thank you for choosing to consult with the doctors at Chiefsplanet. You’ve come to the right place.
As long as he's here, we might as well do a full checkup. (Pulls on latex gloves.)
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:22 AM   #19
In Search of a Life

You’ll be sore for a week. It will get better every day. You won’t be 100% for 10 days or so.

Look on the bright side — 100 years ago it probably would have killed you and “gut rot” would have been written on your death certificate.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:24 AM   #20
Veteran

My wife had hers taken out several years ago. She didn't bitch about it at all.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-04-2020, 11:25 AM   #21
Politically Incorrect

So let me see if I understand this:

You just had major surgery YESTERDAY with the removal of an organ in the middle of your abdomen and today you have some pain in your...........abdomen area???

Boy, I'm not sure what to think.........maybe it's cancer.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:27 AM   #22
Politically Incorrect

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 01:55 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Had mine out. Sore for a few days, but nothing I would categorize as pain. Was basically gone after probably five days.

However , ever since it was removed, if I eat any greasy or fatty food....there better be a turlet nearby . Like clock work within about 15 minutes of eating....its time to evacuate.

Not nearly as bad as it was when I first got it out. Back then. If I eve had a craving for fried chicken or something greasy, it would trigger a visit to the bathroom. Doc said it was something to do with the brain having a craving and tell the body to prepare for processing the fat. Back then. I remember eating some chicken fingers after being released from the hospital and not really eating much for a week. Within like one minute of finishing eating, I was like oh shit. Damn near shit my pants. .

Thankfully, it’s not that Acute anymore.
This, although it's not quite as bad for me. I had mine out a couple of years ago and for whatever reason, if I eat certain foods at lunch, I better be near a toilet. I can eat a big greasy bacon cheeseburger at dinner. No problem. Eat that at lunch, though, and you can just start a count down. If you don't watch it, you'll be posting in the 'When did you last crap your pants' thread.

I do notice that this is occurring less frequently, but I make it a point that if I am in trial or have court in the afternoon, I have just an energy bar for lunch.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:02 PM   #24
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
This, although it's not quite as bad for me. I had mine out a couple of years ago and for whatever reason, if I eat certain foods at lunch, I better be near a toilet. I can eat a big greasy bacon cheeseburger at dinner. No problem. Eat that at lunch, though, and you can just start a count down. If you don't watch it, you'll be posting in the 'When did you last crap your pants' thread.
Had my gallbladder removed 15 years ago and was much the same.

For about 4 months after that if I dared eat Chinese or Mexican food at lunch or even a greasy burger it was a mad dash to the bathroom. I almost became a member of the "have you ever crapped your pants at work club".
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:00 PM   #25
Supporter

After I got mine out I had diarrhea for several months. My doctor put me on cholestyramine and it fixed me.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:20 PM   #26
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
Thanks for the responses.

just hurts like hell to laugh or sit up.

I mean I am not like OMG I am about to die stomach pain. I just wondering.

Thanks all.
If you had laparoscopic procedure like mentioned early they blow you up like a ballon and that can be uncomfortable and can irritate your diaphragm and give you shoulder pain sometimes, what you worry about is an an abscess so if pain persists or gets worse or you get a fever /chills call your doc.

In most cases Calling your doctor is the correct answer.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:24 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
The first thing I would do after having an organ removed and experiencing unexpected pain, is to consult with the medical experts on ChiefsPlanet.
I don't even know what the thing does. Might be a foreign object in there.

Last edited by eDave; 08-04-2020 at 09:30 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:26 PM   #28
Sexiest Athlete

If there was an IT guy squirreling around the operating room, I think I now know where Pete hid his mask....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:49 AM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
If you had laparoscopic procedure like mentioned early they blow you up like a ballon and that can be uncomfortable and can irritate your diaphragm and give you shoulder pain sometimes, what you worry about is an an abscess so if pain persists or gets worse or you get a fever /chills call your doc.

In most cases Calling your doctor is the correct answer.
I had this done,

They cut me 3 times on my right side and once near my belly button.

A lot less discomfort today. All I know i am happy to take this pain over the pain i had when i went to the ER. That shit hurt.

FYI, some of the shit you all said in here made me laugh soooo hard. I had to stop reading it yesterday because of how hard i had been laughing.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:17 AM   #30
Supporter

I'm hoping you're feeling better by today.

By the time I had mine removed I'd been having gall bladder attacks off and on for several years(it turned out). When they finally decided to do it, I was hurting enough I'd have let a honey badger chew that thing out of me so a few days of soreness and shoulder aches were well worth it.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote