Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2020, 12:26 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Happy 20th Anniversary ChiefsPlanet

Young Guns II 30th Anniversary also

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 08-01-2020 at 12:39 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:32 PM   #121
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Sep 05. Represent! Whoooo!

Best CP class ever.........
You post like a noob.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 02:39 AM   #122
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
And now I'm 38.

Damn this makes me feel old.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:18 AM   #123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Damn this makes me feel old.
He was 18 when I joined and hasn't aged or matured one iota.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 04:22 AM   #124
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Must be talking about Clay
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:39 AM   #125
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Must be talking about Clay
Yea but my math is way stupid wrong. I've been having that issue all day.

He had a hell of a run the last two years with a lot of momentum. Then he went all Liberal and just quit. Over a man.

Last edited by eDave; 08-05-2020 at 04:50 AM..
Old 08-05-2020, 04:52 AM   #126
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Yea but my math is way stupid wrong. I've been having that issue all day.

He had a hell of a run the last two years with a lot of momentum. Then he went all Liberal and just quit. Over a man.

But has he come out of the closet yet or still in the closet? in denial?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 05:02 AM   #127
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
But has he come out of the closet yet or still in the closet? in denial?

The man who has so severely derailed him from elevating out of adolescence and into maturity has yet to say anything positive about the catalyst of his momentum Patrick Mahomes (by my recollection). You add this to the fact that he would now like to see Patrick Mahomes traded at some point and it's clear there is an elephant in the room representing undiagnosed mental conditions at play that nobody wants to talk about. Least of all him.

Last edited by eDave; 08-05-2020 at 05:14 AM..
Old 08-05-2020, 10:14 AM   #128
I'll be back.

Quote:
Wrong on both counts.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:19 AM   #129
__

Quote:
Wrong on both counts.
I mean, you’ve physically aged. So you’ve got him there.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:19 AM   #130
I'll be back.

Quote:
he went all Liberal and just quit. Over a man.
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUQUE

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:25 AM   #131
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

17 years for me. I guess that makes me a CP Teenager...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:40 PM   #132
Banned

Quote:
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUQUE

You just might be the only one not getting what I'm laying down there.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:32 AM   #133
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

The man who has so severely derailed him from elevating out of adolescence and into maturity has yet to say anything positive about the catalyst of his momentum Patrick Mahomes (by my recollection). You add this to the fact that he would now like to see Patrick Mahomes traded at some point and it's clear there is an elephant in the room representing undiagnosed mental conditions at play that nobody wants to talk about. Least of all him.
Wait, there's somebody here who actually doesn't like Patrick Mahomes?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:10 AM   #134
Stram was Cav

Wow... I joined 21 August 2000; 38th member (hmm... Kimble Anders #).

I still remember the KCGannonStalker thread - I laughed so hard I was literally crying, and my wife just looked at me during those days and shook her head.

What a ride - thanks Kyle!
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.