Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2020, 12:26 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Happy 20th Anniversary ChiefsPlanet

Young Guns II 30th Anniversary also

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 08-01-2020 at 12:39 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:25 AM   #106
MY LITTLE #15

Would be a "killer" year for a CP bash.

Happy anniversary, ya'all! Love reading threads like this where people reminisce.

I would know much, much less about football had it not been for this place.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:45 AM   #107
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
Had no kids when I joined CP in 2000. Four kids later and one already out of the house. Crazy. Happy birthday CP.
Yeah, my first daughter was born a year and a half after CP and she graduated from HS this year.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:45 AM   #108
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I sorted the member list and saw you were #1. Thanks for the back story because I didn't know it. I was wondering if you helped config the software or server.
Testing would imply that I actually know what I was doing. I was more of a beta user than anything else. LOL
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:46 AM   #109
World's finest morphius

Damn I'm old.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:47 AM   #110
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
Damn I'm old.
Wanna go get a Z Man? LOL
Old 08-04-2020, 11:49 AM   #111
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Wanna go get a Z Man? LOL
I could use one of those! Yummy
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #112
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I could have sworn I was a day one register. Looking at the list, minus Kyle there were only three who joined on the 17th. A handful of us on the 18th, a few on the 19th and so on. I had forgotten just what a trickle it was in getting people over here. Come to think of it, I signed up but, stayed at the Star board while peeking in over here for two or three days until I noticed all the cool people were making the move. Once I realized this was actually going to become a thing I made the transition.
I held out till the 21st because I had actually met one of the admins from the Star at the gathering I held, and they brought gifts. So, like Fraz, I tried to play peacemaker, but it didn't work. Heck, I think I helped with a competing site as well for a bit, but they drew the short straw and got Denise, hahaha
Old 08-04-2020, 12:04 PM   #113
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I held out till the 21st because I had actually met one of the admins from the Star at the gathering I held, and they brought gifts. So, like Fraz, I tried to play peacemaker, but it didn't work. Heck, I think I helped with a competing site as well for a bit, but they drew the short straw and got Denise, hahaha
Duhnise.

Boardwrecker.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:55 PM   #114
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Pigskin Park. Yeah, after Denise got named a mod in the political forum there I lobbied for an attained the same position just to create some balance. The sick, twisted bitch.

KCGannonStalker remains in my top 3 CP hero list all these years later for a reason.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 09:43 PM   #115
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Pigskin Park. Yeah, after Denise got named a mod in the political forum there I lobbied for an attained the same position just to create some balance. The sick, twisted bitch.

KCGannonStalker remains in my top 3 CP hero list all these years later for a reason.
I couldn't remember the park in the name. The tough part was is she just argued because she enjoyed arguing. Pain in the butt.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:46 PM   #116
best in the biz

Quote:
Damn I'm old.
I was 38 in 2000.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:50 PM   #117
AKA bigpepe

There’s been a lot of ups and downs around here but it’s always been fun!
dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:55 PM   #118
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I was 38 in 2000.
And now I'm 38.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:31 PM   #119
In Mahomes I trust!

Yep, 2 decades! We have been through a hell of a lot during that time - NOT LEAVING ANYTIME SOON!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:54 PM   #120
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
yeah, which NEITHER are class of Sept. 2005 - you all try though.
Sep 05. Represent! Whoooo!

Best CP class ever.........
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.