Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-01-2020, 12:26 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Happy 20th Anniversary ChiefsPlanet

Young Guns II 30th Anniversary also

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 08-01-2020 at 12:39 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:22 AM   #91
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I think it's the 18th.

Correction: it's the 17th. Just checked the list. You joined on the 18th, I joined on the 20th.
yeah, which NEITHER are class of Sept. 2005 - you all try though.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:47 PM   #92
Supporter

Oh, these history threads were great.

Talking Can was ruthlessly funny with Kirstie Tynes.

And then Redrum. I never cared for that guy but what he did to MOhillbilly. Tisk, tisk, not too bright.

And 'Penz posted this in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Oh the Holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though the Holidays are over, you are trying to talk a big game. Guess what? Twelve days of pounding is what your face is going to take. There is going to be 2 fists of laying, laying your ****ing ass out. Instead of a partridge in pear tree I am going to cut your nose off and put it in the tree to make sure you get a good whiff of 100% pure ass whoop. Deck your face with punches fa la la la laaa la la laaa. Tis the season to hear ankles breaking fa la la la laa la la laaa. So here is to you and your kidneys as they will be dancing like plums in my dreams while I ring in the new year by smashing your ears with cookie sheets.

Best wishes
Demonpenz and family
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:52 PM   #93
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
PM Bob Dole
If I had a dime for every time THAT was posted in CP I'd still be a STH...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1PMBD.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	120935  
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:03 PM   #94
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Hahahahahaha... hahaha... ha.

You seem nice though, I guess.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:12 PM   #95
'Tis my eye!

Original Five in the house.

I'm actually member #1 because the "testing" went better than expected and Austin moved me over.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:19 PM   #96
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

I'm actually member #1 because the "testing" went better than expected and Austin moved me over.
I sorted the member list and saw you were #1. Thanks for the back story because I didn't know it. I was wondering if you helped config the software or server.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:42 PM   #97
Court Jester

Quote:

Get over yourself, Parker.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:38 PM   #98
I am Number Six

Quote:

Yep. I'm #6, so just out of the top 5. Which i should check and see how many of them are actually still here.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:41 PM   #99
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:48 PM
Coogs
This message has been deleted by Coogs. Reason: Figured it out.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:53 PM   #100
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Happy Birthday, ChiefsPlanet! Hard to believe I’ve been post here since I was 9.
I started in 2001 (diff username) and that’s not too far away from how old I was. 4-5 years difference. I think Slayer Diablo was the only poster younger than me for a long time (at least known publicly).

Last edited by Jenson71; 08-04-2020 at 10:01 PM..
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:20 PM   #101
Herm is the worst...horrible

Had no kids when I joined CP in 2000. Four kids later and one already out of the house. Crazy. Happy birthday CP.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:53 PM   #102
www.nfl-forecast.com

I came over from the Star. But given that I'm pretty much a lurker by nature, I didn't have anything to say for the first month. When I did, I joined. Shows how old this board is that a lurker could have 40,000 posts.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:56 AM   #103
The only constant is change

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I knew some of you from the Star board but didn't register here till much later. Didn't know where everyone went.
They could only hide so long
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:06 AM   #104
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Well, the Anniversary Party is at Bob Dole’s house.

Please PM him if you plan to attend..
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 08:30 AM   #105
Supporter

I'm celebrating by getting a late evening hair cut in the office above chitown's office.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote