Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-01-2020, 12:26 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Happy 20th Anniversary ChiefsPlanet

Young Guns II 30th Anniversary also

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 08-01-2020 at 12:39 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2020, 03:51 PM   #76
Supporter

You're welcome for having the privilege of reading all of the posts I have created for your I formation and reading enjoyment.

I was day 1 but an account issue set me back a little.

I'd never have guessed I'd still be here this many year a later.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 03:52 PM   #77
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

There's got to be more threads than that. I know I've told the story behind mine a few times, and I didn't post in any of those.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2020, 03:58 PM   #78
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
There's got to be more threads than that. I know I've told the story behind mine a few times, and I didn't post in any of those.
I'm sure there are. That's just what I found on a quick search.

You were speaking earlier about join dates, I didn't register here until the 21st.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:21 PM   #79
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Now we need a thread about username origins. ��
Son of Grizzly Adams' great grandson and his psychopath wife Cat (vague Criminal Minds reference).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 05:41 PM   #80
Court Jester

I stuck around the star board for a couple of days while lurking over here before finally switching over completely. Those last couple of days on the old board when everyone was bailing sucked and it was nothing but a Denise bitchfest.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 06:09 PM   #81
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Yeah, I thought it would all blow over at first. I was actually trying to play peacemaker (believe it or not). But after a couple of days it was clear that the rebels weren't coming back. And the rest is history.

via GIPHY

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2020, 06:52 PM   #82
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Well, clearly I failed, so I guess it just goes to show that I'm not much of a diplomat.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:39 AM   #83
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Welp, now that I've been here for over a decade, I'll submit my application to be a Mod.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:01 AM   #84
Shaken. Not stirred.

And it never died in a fire of aids needles after drinking anti freeze. Should that be covid now?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:23 AM   #85
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Welp, now that I've been here for over a decade, I'll submit my application to be a Mod.
PM Bob Dole
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:23 AM   #86
Supporter

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me if there weren't a dozen of them.
I'm sure there are. I was joking because these come up every so often.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:26 AM   #87
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
PM Bob Dole
And if he doesn't respond quickly, PM him again....and again.....and again.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:30 AM   #88
World's Best Boss

If the old timers have any lore they want documented I'd love if you put it in this thread. This was a fun one: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307528
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:38 AM   #89
Supporter

You can find a lot of your history in this thread too

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=219136
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:17 AM   #90
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I stuck around the star board for a couple of days while lurking over here before finally switching over completely. Those last couple of days on the old board when everyone was bailing sucked and it was nothing but a Denise bitchfest.
I did the same thing,...And yes it was.
TEX has disabled reputation