Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-06-2020, 03:08 PM  
In Search of a Life

Albert Wilson

Sounds like he’s going to be cut if he doesn’t restructure.

Robinson is probably gone, and there’s a good chance Watkins is too. This is the kind of move that would help soften the blow of losing two guys with experience in this offense.

He was great that week 17 in 2017 with Pat at QB. I’d love to bring him back at a reasonable price.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:40 PM   #46
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
"Hey, Suggs. Give Fitzgerald a call, okay?"
Or Landlord can give him a call/
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:40 PM   #47
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Count me in on Albert Wilson. He was very productive when he was here, and he's shown he's a legit player in Miami.

Might be fun to go get Dorsett to show how bad Tom Brady actually is now. He'd go for 800 yds in our offense.

Last edited by BWillie; 02-06-2020 at 05:57 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:54 PM   #48
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Just say no to retread WRs. Kinda like retread QBs.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:56 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Count me in on Albert Wilson. He was very productive when he was hear, and he's shown he's a legit player in Miami.

Might be fun to go get Dorsett to show how bad Tom Brady actually is now. He'd go for 800 yds in our offense.
Dorsett is also a guy I would have interest in.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:56 PM   #50
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Sounds like he’s going to be cut if he doesn’t restructure.

Robinson is probably gone, and there’s a good chance Watkins is too. This is the kind of move that would help soften the blow of losing two guys with experience in this offense.

He was great that week 17 in 2017 with Pat at QB. I’d love to bring him back at a reasonable price.
He’s the type of average talent that Patrick could make better than he truly is. Like Manning used to do.

So yes
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:06 PM   #51
Fish are scared of me

Would rather sign greg Olsen
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:35 PM   #52
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I wanna keep Robinson if Watkins asks crazy money
Watkins is still under contract. He needs to get an extension that drops his AAV if Watkins doesn't set out for the year as he has said he is contemplating.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:38 PM   #53
Veteran

i feel like we need to get a bigger receiver, we have enough of the small fast ones
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:42 PM   #54
Fish are scared of me

God I love to draft any one of the 3 Alabama receivers. The Raiders are going to take a great one at #12 Then they're going to move up and get that #1 LB.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:50 PM   #55
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
i feel like we need to get a bigger receiver, we have enough of the small fast ones
Naaaah.

I'm not a believer in the "thunder & lightning" strategy.

If we have a system built around quickness then we should stock up on speedy receivers so they're more plug-n-play in the event of an injury. Rather than having to adjust timing/strategy because we threw some plodder out there.

Reminds me of teams like the Chargers who draft big body, slow WR's and then sign some small, quick gadget guy in Travis Benjamin. That shit is dumb. He ends up just looking miscast.

It's a philosophy. You either believe in WR's who separate quickly, or you believe in big guys who win on contested catches. I dont like that mix and match shit. You lose your identity.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:07 PM   #56
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I mentioned Wilson a month or so ago as a guy I’d like to bring back for a cheap deal and I’m sure he’d love to come back on a 1-2 year deal to build his value back up. A 1 year deal would be smart.

1) if cut he wouldn’t count in the comp pick formula
2) he can flat out fly
3) he already knows the offense so he could play right away.

The other guy I wouldn’t mi d bringing back would be Deanthony Thomas. He’d be cheap speed, too that already knows the system.

Just keep him away from punt returns.
I think DATs speed is gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
For real!!

Dude is gonna break out this upcoming year. There is a reason why he isn’t on another roster
Is it because he’s not good?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:13 PM   #57
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Alligator arms bitch.

Absolutely not.
Beat me to it. Forget this dude.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:26 PM   #58
MVP

Mecole Hardman has the OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME. This offense...Patrick...Reid...

Hope he takes advantage of it. No reason to think he won't. Did a good job as a rookie at a notoriously hard position for rookies to play. He needs to be Mahomes's shadow this entire offseason.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:32 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

This is the deepest class of WR in 20 years and people want to sign some retread wtf
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:09 AM   #60
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Wilson isn't a fit in this offense any more. He was better in a dink-dunk Alex Smith offense. He was never a great deep ball guy and often gator arm'd passes that were slightly outside his frame.

I don't think he's a match here anymore based on what we do, what Veach says he looks for, and what Wilson has done historically.
Wilson had his biggest stats day during the week 17 game against the Broncos in the first start of Mahomes' career. He had 10 catches for 147 yards in that game, so I think he would be just fine with Mahomes at QB.

But I don't think Robinson leaves. He is capable of playing very well in this offense, already knows this offense, and I doubt there is any team in the league that views him as anything other than a 4th receiver on offense. Maybe a 3rd receiver, but that's a stretch. But he does make an impact on special teams.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.