Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2020, 10:32 AM  
MVP

Is there a way to record the game and upload it?

I'm going to the game and I'm well aware that it's not as good as watching it on T.V. However, I'd like to be able to revisit the game in it's entirety... from probably kickoff to commercials to postgame celebration(s). Is there a way to get that and put it on USB or a secret Youtube link or something?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:34 PM   #121
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Last chance.
Not working anymore.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:48 PM   #122
I'll be back.

Yep, I got another one coming.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:49 PM   #123
Forever Royal

Quote:
Yep, I got another one coming.
Nice. Thanks.

I see that guy said he is going to do one with the Kevin Harlan call as well. Can't wait for that one.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:51 PM   #124
I'll be back.

Direct download Holthus dub #2

https://fil.email/F8a9zcQI
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:34 PM   #125
I'll be back.

Direct download Kevin Harlan dub

https://www.filemail.com/d/dfrvchojlcsdtyn
Old 02-27-2020, 10:17 AM   #126
Banned

Quote:
Direct download Holthus dub #2

https://fil.email/F8a9zcQI
Is there are any way to get this one uploaded again temporarily?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:19 AM   #127
I'll be back.

no, **** off
Old 02-27-2020, 10:35 AM   #128
Banned

Quote:
no, **** off
Looks like the old link was still working so was able to get it. Thanks!

Last edited by Mulliganman; 02-29-2020 at 03:16 PM..
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-29-2020, 03:16 PM   #129
Banned

Quote:
I wonder if this guy would do the same for the AFC Championship. That would be awesome as well.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:09 PM   #130
Supporter

I hate to ask this, but I'm a settler and don't have fast internet. Everything I've tried to download eventually fails. If anyone could cut a version and send it to me I'd really appreciate it and reward handsomely.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:02 PM   #131
I'll be back.

here whiners

https://fil.email/mIcsSQGb
Old 06-04-2020, 11:35 AM   #132
Rookie

I'm sorry to bump this old thread, sorry for being a noob and for making my first post a total, pathetic grab attempt. But would any kind person in here be able to share the 4K download of the Super Bowl? Or maybe just point me in the direction where I can download it? I would very much appreciate it!
montana49kc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 04:14 PM   #133
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana49kc View Post
I'm sorry to bump this old thread, sorry for being a noob and for making my first post a total, pathetic grab attempt. But would any kind person in here be able to share the 4K download of the Super Bowl? Or maybe just point me in the direction where I can download it? I would very much appreciate it!
I'd love it to. Missing some football and can't find it anywhere. I'm a pathetic noob as well.

I can upload it to mega after so it would stick around for a while.

Last edited by Chiefsman13; 08-04-2020 at 04:19 PM..
Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-04-2020, 08:49 PM   #134
Ain't no relax!

If you still want the 33+GB 4K download, I'm currently RARing and uploading it. Once it's finished, I'll PM a link to the download to any CP regular. If you have less than 100 posts on this forum, I will require a 200 word post here in this thread describing why the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL. If your post sufficiently satisfies, I'll PM you a link to the RAR collection. No torrent, direct download. Will probably take a day or two to upload.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:15 PM   #135
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
If you still want the 33+GB 4K download, I'm currently RARing and uploading it. Once it's finished, I'll PM a link to the download to any CP regular. If you have less than 100 posts on this forum, I will require a 200 word post here in this thread describing why the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL. If your post sufficiently satisfies, I'll PM you a link to the RAR collection. No torrent, direct download. Will probably take a day or two to upload.
This is the best thing I've read in a while. The requirements are awesome.
TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.