Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-28-2020, 10:32 AM  
MVP

Is there a way to record the game and upload it?

I'm going to the game and I'm well aware that it's not as good as watching it on T.V. However, I'd like to be able to revisit the game in it's entirety... from probably kickoff to commercials to postgame celebration(s). Is there a way to get that and put it on USB or a secret Youtube link or something?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:59 PM   #106
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Dude syncing up the game with Holthus

That’s funny because I’ve been doing the same thing. But if this becomes available I’ll move on to the Harlan call.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:00 PM   #107
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
That’s funny because I’ve been doing the same thing. But if this becomes available I’ll move on to the Harlan call.
Excellent. Thanks!
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:42 PM   #108
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:58 PM   #109
Starter

I got everything I needed from here: http://720pier.ru/viewforum.php?f=43. It's free to sign up.

You just need Utorrent (or other torrent program). The videos look best using VLC player (it's free).

Chargers@Chiefs
Texans@Chiefs
Titans@Chiefs
Super Bowl LIV
Road to Super Bowl LIV
Super Bowl Mic'ed Up
Mic'ed Up NFL 2019 season
Super Bowl Parade

Just waiting on the NFL Films presentation of SB LIV to post (I already got it off YouTube, but I want better quality.)
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:01 PM   #110
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Wow those 2 pass swats by Chris Jones were huge
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:29 PM   #111
Forever Royal

Is there a way to record the game and upload it?

Quote:
My dude @ChiefsOverload has completed the Holthus dub of Super Bowl LIV.Clear 8.3 GB of hard drive space and download the torrent here:https://t.co/dmAGolQvmSThen open in your bittorrent client of choice. To use torrents, grab Utorrent.https://t.co/Tjdku1RzM5— 76 Sent (@ClayWendler) February 15, 2020

I was just using the video you made and only dong audio where you just play it with the video separately. I have idea how to actually attach the audio to the video. Is this video close to as good quality as your 4K one?
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:32 PM   #112
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I was just using the video you made and only dong audio where you just play it with the video separately. I have idea how to actually attach the audio to the video. Is this video close to as good quality as your 4K one?
It's 1080p - just fine for most.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:37 PM   #113
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
4k is glorious

And it's not even true 4k. It's upscaled but it's still incredible. Broadcasting in true 4k is too hard with all the data etc. I'm sure people in the field could do better than I at going into more detail.

I was going to buy a brand new 4k just for the sb but the game was already surreal. I wanted to watch in my current setup so it felt semi-real lol.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-15-2020, 06:02 PM   #114
MVP

Quote:
Just wanted to say thanks Clay...I am at 97% and can't wait to watch it...there are a bunch of folks almost done so the number of seeders should jump up from 1 to a lot here in a little bit.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 06:05 PM   #115
I'll be back.

Tons of seeds now. Hop on.

If you can't torrent, direct download coming.
Old 02-15-2020, 06:12 PM   #116
I'll be back.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD OF SUPER BOWL LIV TV BROADCAST WITH MITCH HOLTHUS COMMENTARY
Old 02-15-2020, 07:00 PM   #117
I'll be back.

Ya'll best hop on this shit tonight, I'm going to blast it out to the masses tomorrow and see how fast it kills the link
Old 02-15-2020, 07:40 PM   #118
MVP

Thanks for posting it. Google providing pretty damn awesome download speed for me with this file.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:14 PM   #119
MVP

This is ****ing amazing. Thank You Clay!
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:25 PM   #120
I'll be back.

Last chance.