Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2020, 10:32 AM  
MVP

Is there a way to record the game and upload it?

I'm going to the game and I'm well aware that it's not as good as watching it on T.V. However, I'd like to be able to revisit the game in it's entirety... from probably kickoff to commercials to postgame celebration(s). Is there a way to get that and put it on USB or a secret Youtube link or something?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:17 PM   #91
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Anyone have the Titans and Texans game?
I’m almost done getting them off website posted earlier.

Just need to combine the 4 parts.

Someone can pm me an online storage and I’ll send the file.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:06 PM   #92
Fight, build, win!

So close but so far away. I got 21 gigs downloaded of the 4k then it errored out.

I have it recorded on youtube tv but havn't a way to or idea how to extract it from there. Also recorded game on tivo but its on 720p.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:15 PM   #93
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChief View Post
I’m almost done getting them off website posted earlier.

Just need to combine the 4 parts.

Someone can pm me an online storage and I’ll send the file.
That would be great! What are you using to get the 4 parts?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:55 PM   #94
Starter

Quote:
That would be great! What are you using to get the 4 parts?
The nflfullhd link earlier in this thread. It’s backdoored to an ok.ru site so I’m having to track it down and rip it from an ok.ru ripper to an mp4 file. So the 4 parts need to be combined to a single file which I hope to do tomorrow. They appear to be in 720p but I did a quick flash drive test on the first part of the Titans game and it was really good quality.

I’m also grabbing the Patriots, Ravens, Chargers 4th quarter, and Raiders 2nd quarter before those links are no longer good.

I’ve emailed Cinedigm to encourage them to release a “3 Games to Glory” for the chiefs but it appears they only do that when the Patriots win.

I’m a physical disc guy (with digital backups) so if they don’t release the “3 Games to Glory” for the Chiefs, I’ll take the official release, swap it with an empty 4 disc case, and then get these games burned to a blu by someone local in Austin.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:52 PM   #95
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Anyone have the Titans and Texans game?
https://www.nflfullhd.com/houston-te...lay-full-game/

https://www.nflfullhd.com/tennessee-...lay-full-game/
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:02 AM   #96
DeadPunisher

Anyone know how to download from those links? The program I usually use isn't working.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:21 AM   #97
I'll be back.

4k link is working again

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BM5...ew?usp=sharing
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:35 AM   #98
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Anyone know how to download from those links? The program I usually use isn't working.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Click on the right corner when the game starts playing and grab that ok.ru link.

Paste that into a site that does ok.ru downloads. Pick the hd version.

Then those 4 parts will need to be combined.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:40 PM   #99
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Harlan audio link for download.

https://easyupload.io/kw1r8i
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-09-2020, 05:04 PM   #100
Banned

For someone who asked about recording from a Youtube DVR recording, Audials Moviebox works if your computer has enough horsepower...

Last edited by Mulliganman; 02-09-2020 at 05:10 PM..
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:05 PM   #101
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Harlan audio link for download.

https://easyupload.io/kw1r8i
I tried that. It said password protected.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:41 PM   #102
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This file is huge. I'm at 15.5 GB right now. How much more is left?
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:50 PM   #103
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
This file is huge. I'm at 15.5 GB right now. How much more is left?
It's 33gb
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 09:57 PM   #104
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
It's 33gb
Thanks. Yeah, I got it all now.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:49 PM   #105
I'll be back.

Dude syncing up the game with Holthus

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote