Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2020, 10:32 AM  
MVP

Is there a way to record the game and upload it?

I'm going to the game and I'm well aware that it's not as good as watching it on T.V. However, I'd like to be able to revisit the game in it's entirety... from probably kickoff to commercials to postgame celebration(s). Is there a way to get that and put it on USB or a secret Youtube link or something?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:43 AM   #76
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
where else can i upload a 33 GB file
What's the limit on free Box or free Dropbox?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 05:09 PM   #77
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Just watched the game again thanks to Clay. Much love and appreciation!!!!! (wish I could play the 4K version without the field looking yellow )
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-07-2020, 05:52 PM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Clay, just curious, how big is this original version? I plan on downloading it when google makes it available again. I'll keep trying.

Thank you for your efforts.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:42 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
This link is working again.

It will try to play it in your browser - just click that download button at the top right to download the file.
Are you able to do a version with Harlan or one of the other radio broadcasts? Can't stand Buck/Aikman.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:43 PM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Are you able to do a version with Harlan or one of the other radio broadcasts? Can't stand Buck/Aikman.
The broadcast with Mitch would be cool
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 07:45 PM   #81
Banned

For anyone who knows how/capable of downloading via torrents, here's the game with no ads. BBC broadcasters though.

https://thepiratebay10.org/torrent/3...ads._revittony
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:57 PM   #82
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Clay, just curious, how big is this original version? I plan on downloading it when google makes it available again. I'll keep trying.

Thank you for your efforts.
The original non 4k version is just over 9 GB
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:57 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
For anyone who knows how/capable of downloading via torrents, here's the game with no ads. BBC broadcasters though.

https://thepiratebay10.org/torrent/3...ads._revittony
Just downloaded. It's Buck/Aikman.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:09 PM   #84
Banned

Quote:
Just downloaded. It's Buck/Aikman.
Gotcha, just going by the title. I downloaded my version via newsgroups, wasn't going to even attempt to explain how to do that...more people would understand torrents.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:25 PM   #85
I'll be back.

Quote:
This is more work than it is worth
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:26 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
I'm sure.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:30 PM   #87
MVP

Quote:
What about the last 10 minutes of game clock? The other 50 minutes of the game is pretty much rubbish anyway. But I would love to have video of the ending with better announcers than Buck & Aikman.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:57 PM   #88
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
If I can get the audio download, I'd be willing to.give it a shot. (Not the 4k version...)
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:43 PM   #89
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
If I can get the audio download, I'd be willing to.give it a shot. (Not the 4k version...)
I would appreciate it very much! 720p would be just fine for me. Don't even need it to be the full game, just the last 10 minutes of the game clock. Previous 50 minutes is kinda rubbish if we are being honest.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:30 PM   #90
Banned

Anyone have the Titans and Texans game?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.