Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-28-2020, 10:32 AM  
MVP

Is there a way to record the game and upload it?

I'm going to the game and I'm well aware that it's not as good as watching it on T.V. However, I'd like to be able to revisit the game in it's entirety... from probably kickoff to commercials to postgame celebration(s). Is there a way to get that and put it on USB or a secret Youtube link or something?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:47 PM   #61
Starter

My worry is it seems like only Patriot runs have had the second blu-ray set released of the 3 playoff games and not just the highlight blu-ray.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:54 PM   #62
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChief View Post
My worry is it seems like only Patriot runs have had the second blu-ray set released of the 3 playoff games and not just the highlight blu-ray.

I haven’t seen full games for purchase anywhere. I have the Royals one which has each full game of the World Series and when watching it you can choose the broadcast, Royals, or Mets audio. That’s what I’m wanting for the Super Bowl, even if I have to recreate that myself. But it would be great to be able to just buy it.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:54 PM   #63
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChief View Post
Able to download these?

Or any other site with download capabilities for games this year?

I’d like to make a disc set of our run.
I use an FVD downloader plugin, works fine.

http://fvdmedia.com/fvd-quick-guide-new/

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 02-06-2020 at 10:13 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:02 PM   #64
#RIPAce

Clay: Super Bowl MVP
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:11 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Thanks Clay!
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:26 PM   #66
I'll be back.

Here's another 4k link. See if this one lasts a bit longer. I won't pass it around outside CP.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ot...1JDuyJu68dwAIR
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:38 PM   #67
Rookie

Awesome, Thank you!
gruffbull Loves all of Deberg's threads.gruffbull Loves all of Deberg's threads.gruffbull Loves all of Deberg's threads.gruffbull Loves all of Deberg's threads.gruffbull Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:39 PM   #68
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I haven’t seen full games for purchase anywhere. I have the Royals one which has each full game of the World Series and when watching it you can choose the broadcast, Royals, or Mets audio. That’s what I’m wanting for the Super Bowl, even if I have to recreate that myself. But it would be great to be able to just buy it.

Yep I have the same set. Killer set.

Every winning super bowl team has received a “highlight” vid on blu-ray.

I believe only the Pats wins received an additional “3 Games to Glory” Blu set where the 3 playoff games are released in their entirety.

So with Hammock having us set on the super bowl front, trying to be proactive on the other two game in case we get shafted and don’t get the second blu release as well.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:43 PM   #69
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I use an FVD downloader plugin, works fine.
n
I’ll check it out tomorrow. Not familiar with this but I’ll figure it out.

If I can get just get the files going I can’t find someone to burn them on blu-s.

Thanks again!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 11:05 PM   #70
Supporter

Quote:
Here's another 4k link. See if this one lasts a bit longer. I won't pass it around outside CP.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ot...1JDuyJu68dwAIR
Giving me the error already, but I'll try again in the morning. Thanks for going through the effort.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:30 AM   #71
I'll be back.

Quote:
This link is working again.

It will try to play it in your browser - just click that download button at the top right to download the file.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:05 AM   #72
Starter

Still getting the too many error but I’ll keep checking.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:21 AM   #73
Forever Royal

I even tried the non 4K version posted earlier in this thread but keep getting that error message as well. I am able to play it and the new one just posted though.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:36 AM   #74
Politically Incorrect

This is great as well

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:39 AM   #75
I'll be back.

where else can i upload a 33 GB file