Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2020, 10:32 AM  
MVP

Is there a way to record the game and upload it?

I'm going to the game and I'm well aware that it's not as good as watching it on T.V. However, I'd like to be able to revisit the game in it's entirety... from probably kickoff to commercials to postgame celebration(s). Is there a way to get that and put it on USB or a secret Youtube link or something?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:24 AM   #46
I'll be back.

Never burned a bluray but the file will be a lot less than 60 GB

i trimmed out pregame - it's about a 3 hour file
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:26 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
I believe that blu-ray discs can hold at least 100 GB (128 quad layer i think)?

so if this file is 60GB, then i think the answer would be yes....Clay would know more than me , I suck at video stuff. Also, if he is re-encoding the file the file size might change so he may not know the exact file size until the encoding is complete but if it is less than 128 GB then you should be able to burn it on a blu-ray disc unless I'm wrong ...(which i might be)
Well I just wasn’t sure if it needed a special disc since the recording will be in 4K instead of these discs that I’ve used to burn onto in the past reliably but the file size would have to shrink considerably: https://www.amazon.com/Optical-Quant...Y9DHN1PYQEDDT0
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #48
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Well I just wasn’t sure if it needed a special disc since the recording will be in 4K instead of these discs that I’ve used to burn onto in the past reliably but the file size would have to shrink considerably: https://www.amazon.com/Optical-Quant...Y9DHN1PYQEDDT0

thats a single layer disc , so in that sense yes i think you'd need a 3 layer disc. I dont even think 2 layer would cut it...but I'm not 100%.

my TV is shit and i cant even play 4k LOL.

but try this:

if its under 50:
https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Buy-Blu...1029514&sr=8-1

if its over 50:
https://www.amazon.com/Archival-Verb...s%2C221&sr=8-6

1000 years archive 100 GB blu ray disc LOL

so generations of your ancestors would be able to share this glory
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:46 PM   #49
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:46 PM   #50
I'll be back.

33 GB incoming

Old 02-06-2020, 05:59 PM   #51
I'll be back.

The Chiefs Super Bowl in 4k
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 08:52 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Thanks, man. Great quality.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:59 PM   #53
Emporer of Mongo

very nice...33 will fit on a 2 layer disc... super cheap
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:03 PM   #54
Forever Royal

I did the game pass trial. Is there a way to just download it my computer or do I need special software? I’d also like to link the different audios to the video but that seems like it may not be possible.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:04 PM   #55
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I did the game pass trial. Is there a way to just download it my computer or do I need special software? I’d also like to link the different audios to the video but that seems like it may not be possible.

Quote:
Old 02-06-2020, 09:12 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
This is great man! But, for some reason I'm getting quota exceeded when trying to download it...

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:31 PM   #57
Forever Royal

Is there a way to record the game and upload it?

Quote:

Thanks. I did see that but was curious how to do it myself, specifically the audio. Might just record it on the computer. That should probably work then somehow maybe figure out how to sync the different audio options to the video you made.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:33 PM   #58
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
This is great man! But, for some reason I'm getting quota exceeded when trying to download it...

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
yeah it's probably getting passed around

you'll get it at some point
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:37 PM   #59
Forever Royal

I definitely need some sort of archive of all the great audio and video content from this season. Harlan’s call from week 17 should be easily accessible.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:47 PM   #60
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I definitely need some sort of archive of all the great audio and video content from this season. Harlan’s call from week 17 should be easily accessible.

I am trying to located downloadable files for the playoff games as well.

Good to have the super bowl file checked off.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.