Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-28-2020, 10:32 AM  
MVP

Is there a way to record the game and upload it?

I'm going to the game and I'm well aware that it's not as good as watching it on T.V. However, I'd like to be able to revisit the game in it's entirety... from probably kickoff to commercials to postgame celebration(s). Is there a way to get that and put it on USB or a secret Youtube link or something?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:38 AM   #31
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
You captured the Fox 4k feed? Nice.
No, but some other techno-nerd did. Just be prepared to download a 60 GB file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
I don't need 4k. don't have a 4k tv/monitor. Watching it on pc.
It's not about you. It's about people who want the Super Bowl in 4k. You JACKASS!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:40 AM   #32
Emporer of Mongo

Clay

Mvp
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:44 AM   #33
I'll be back.

I am going to try and do my video this week in 4k.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:51 AM   #34
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Is this site the very best quality? Does anyone share custom /all 22 camera angles or custom videos with holthus announcing ? Just curious
GamePass has All-22 and the radio feeds, but not video with radio I don't think.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 10:03 AM   #35
Politically Incorrect

1. Go to Link
2. Push "Play 1" for 1st 45 minutes of the game
3. Push "Play 2" for 1st 45 minutes of the game
4. Push "Play 3" for 1st 45 minutes of the game
5. Push "Play 4" for 1st 45 minutes of the game

If a strange tab pops up close it-watch it in Google and have AdBlock Plus installed and pop up blocker enabled.

No downloads or special software needed.

https://www.nflfullhd.com/san-franci...lay-full-game/
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:25 AM   #36
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
GamePass has All-22 and the radio feeds, but not video with radio I don't think.

sweet man, thanks! i think i can splice it
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:46 AM   #37
Starter

Awesome and thanks for the google drive on the big one.

If anyone finds downloadable links for the other playoff games and season, it would be appreciated.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:38 PM   #38
I'll be back.

4k is glorious

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 06:38 PM   #39
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
4k is glorious

Good grief. I don’t care what anybody else says or how big the file is that’s gorgeous! Good work! Looking forward to the download link. Are there blank 4K discs with enough capacity to burn this too?

Last edited by Mulliganman; 02-04-2020 at 06:49 PM..
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:00 PM   #40
DeadPunisher

Quote:
4k is glorious

I watched on the Fox Sports channel on Roku, and it was 4K HDR, and it was the most glorious game I have ever seen on any television.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:03 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
I am going to try and do my video this week in 4k.
Do you have access to the Chiefs radio feed for the final 10 minutes of the game? I would love to be able to hear the radio synced to the FOX video. I rewatched the FOX broadcast last night and there wasn’t much excitement from those guys. Kinda wonder if they were hoping the Niners would win.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-05-2020, 07:18 PM   #42
DeadPunisher

I can't wait for the 4K game video, but I just watched the SB with the Westwood radio feed with Harlan and Kurt Warner, and Harlan was great, but in Kurt Warner's mind the 49ers didn't commit a penalty the entire game, and the Chiefs were borderline cheating by not getting called for all the penalties they were committing.

He said some nice things about our players, but to my ears he was 100% wanting the 49ers to win, and seemed upset when flags didn't fly. He even said that there was no DPI on Kelce in the end zone, and that Kelce created the contact by stopping and trying to catch the ball from a terribly bad pass.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-05-2020, 07:21 PM   #43
I'll be back.

4k video tomorrow night
Old 02-06-2020, 10:50 AM   #44
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Hell yes!!
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-06-2020, 11:02 AM   #45
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Are there blank 4K discs with enough capacity to burn this too?

I believe that blu-ray discs can hold at least 100 GB (128 quad layer i think)?

so if this file is 60GB, then i think the answer would be yes....Clay would know more than me , I suck at video stuff. Also, if he is re-encoding the file the file size might change so he may not know the exact file size until the encoding is complete but if it is less than 128 GB then you should be able to burn it on a blu-ray disc unless I'm wrong ...(which i might be)