Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-24-2019, 03:49 PM  
MVP

****Official 2019-2020 NHL Season Thread****

Season begins a week from tomorrow, and the defending champs just traded Joel Edmundson and a prospect for Justin Faulk.

Who's up for back-to-back Cups?

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:55 AM   #301
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Like Mahomes and Tyreek put together.
Out of all the players that I wish I could watch all the time, I probably see him the least, unfortunately. I don't particularly like many of their division games (especially since the Kings, Ducks, and Sharks all suck right now), and I miss a lot of the later games in general.

That series is kind of a win-win though, as there's Kane and Toews on the other side. An Avalanche/Blackhawks first round series would be fun. Dangerous... but, fun.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:47 AM   #302
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Out of all the players that I wish I could watch all the time, I probably see him the least, unfortunately. I don't particularly like many of their division games (especially since the Kings, Ducks, and Sharks all suck right now), and I miss a lot of the later games in general.

That series is kind of a win-win though, as there's Kane and Toews on the other side. An Avalanche/Blackhawks first round series would be fun. Dangerous... but, fun.
Calgary /Edmonton are pretty fun to watch these days but west coast games start too late for me, which is too bad because in the last few years their games were much better to watch(Duck/Kings/sharks) had some great series few years back.

I might stay up for some AVS/Oilers games though.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:53 PM   #303
Supporter

Holy crap. Jets defense man just took a puck to the face. He's going to need like 3 pint of blood to fill him back up.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:22 PM   #304
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Holy crap. Jets defense man just took a puck to the face. He's going to need like 3 pint of blood to fill him back up.
Is he back in the game yet?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:23 PM   #305
Supporter

Quote:
Is he back in the game yet?
Sorry, turned into a blowout and I switched channels. Could never see the actual injury because they covered it up but he was leaving a trail of blood most of the way off the ice.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:07 PM   #306
Liquor and Whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Sorry, turned into a blowout and I switched channels. Could never see the actual injury because they covered it up but he was leaving a trail of blood most of the way off the ice.
He came back in the third period with a cage on. They then switched it to a clear full shield. Badass.

Last edited by CanadianChief; 08-04-2020 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: Typo
CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:36 PM   #307
Kind of a mod

Damn. I've missed hockey.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:38 PM   #308
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Wow, the Lightning had a huge chance there.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:40 PM   #309
Suupraa Geniuuusss

HOLY shit. Go TB!!!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:25 AM   #310
I love your mom

With My Chiefs/Raptors/Expos(Nats) all being world champs what do you think the odds are the Habs can steal the cup this year lol .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 06:48 AM   #311
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
With My Chiefs/Raptors/Expos(Nats) all being world champs what do you think the odds are the Habs can steal the cup this year lol .
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:37 AM   #312
Would an idiot do that?

The Blackhawks/Oil series has some playoff intensity/urgency and of course speed on the ice that other series and games have been lacking for the most part.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:34 AM   #313
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
The Blackhawks/Oil series has some playoff intensity/urgency and of course speed on the ice that other series and games have been lacking for the most part.
Last night was a fun game to watch...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:22 PM   #314
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Last night was a fun game to watch...
If only the loser of that series could replace the winner of the Canucks/Wild or Predators/Yotes.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #315
Suupraa Geniuuusss

ONE