Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-28-2020, 10:32 AM  
MVP

Is there a way to record the game and upload it?

I'm going to the game and I'm well aware that it's not as good as watching it on T.V. However, I'd like to be able to revisit the game in it's entirety... from probably kickoff to commercials to postgame celebration(s). Is there a way to get that and put it on USB or a secret Youtube link or something?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:17 PM   #136
Starter

Oh, and this is post 100...may I have the link? Lol
TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TheSourceX1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:35 PM   #137
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSourceX1 View Post
Oh, and this is post 100...may I have the link? Lol
EDIT: 250 posts.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:50 PM   #138
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
If you still want the 33+GB 4K download, I'm currently RARing and uploading it. Once it's finished, I'll PM a link to the download to any CP regular. If you have less than 100 posts on this forum, I will require a 200 word post here in this thread describing why the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL. If your post sufficiently satisfies, I'll PM you a link to the RAR collection. No torrent, direct download. Will probably take a day or two to upload.
Woohoo! Put me on the list, please!
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:04 PM   #139
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Woohoo! Put me on the list, please!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:28 PM   #140
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
If you still want the 33+GB 4K download, I'm currently RARing and uploading it. Once it's finished, I'll PM a link to the download to any CP regular. If you have less than 100 posts on this forum, I will require a 200 word post here in this thread describing why the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL. If your post sufficiently satisfies, I'll PM you a link to the RAR collection. No torrent, direct download. Will probably take a day or two to upload.
Yes, please
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:32 PM   #141
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Yes, please
Old 08-05-2020, 11:33 AM   #142
Ain't no relax!

4K link is ready.
Old 08-05-2020, 01:25 PM   #143
Rookie

Quote:
4K link is ready.
200 words-- why the Chiefs are the best.

Best QB in the league who makes the bears look like idiots for passing on him, a coach with an actual personality and not a boring as hell machine, the fastest receivers in the league who can go to the house at any second, a great TE who catches and blocks, the loudest stadium in the league, a bunch of running backs who will run through you or around you, knowing that if a play breaks down, you’ve got a chance to have something crazy happen. The team never gives up and doesn’t even seem nervous when they’re behind because they know big plays. The D isn’t afraid to give up points and plays physical (like knocking the good out of Jimmy G in the Super Bowl) and tries to make the big plays that turn games around. The team just plays with a lot of energy and that gets into the fans. Who’s going to stop them in the AFC—they should go on a Pats-like run because none of the other teams in the AFC are any good—especially the ones in their division other than the Ravens, who look like chokers for years to come. Go Chiefs!

Exactly 200!
Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsman13 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-05-2020, 01:46 PM   #144
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsman13 View Post
200 words-- why the Chiefs are the best.

Best QB in the league who makes the bears look like idiots for passing on him, a coach with an actual personality and not a boring as hell machine, the fastest receivers in the league who can go to the house at any second, a great TE who catches and blocks, the loudest stadium in the league, a bunch of running backs who will run through you or around you, knowing that if a play breaks down, you’ve got a chance to have something crazy happen. The team never gives up and doesn’t even seem nervous when they’re behind because they know big plays. The D isn’t afraid to give up points and plays physical (like knocking the good out of Jimmy G in the Super Bowl) and tries to make the big plays that turn games around. The team just plays with a lot of energy and that gets into the fans. Who’s going to stop them in the AFC—they should go on a Pats-like run because none of the other teams in the AFC are any good—especially the ones in their division other than the Ravens, who look like chokers for years to come. Go Chiefs!

Exactly 200!
https://mega.nz/folder/rN1h2RSQ#UVhTXbfBr47j1M-sFVIYyg