Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-30-2020, 02:45 PM  
Hockey Town

Anyone ever experience burnout?

I feel like I'm there, I was there before Covid and feel like it's worse now. I legit have no motivation to do anything and I know I'm pessimistic and not fun to be around for the most part. If anyone wants further stuff I can deep dive but I need some advice because I feel like I'm stuck in the wallow not to escape.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2021, 08:53 AM   #286
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Hate hate hate my job.. unfortunately, all my experience is in a discipline I hate

Literally can’t stand anyone I work with. Medium company, family company with rampant nepotism and incompetence

Most days I wish I could just go mow lawns for a living. Hard to get a good nights rest when you dread the next day.
I was there, although, my hatred was with the company and not the people I worked with. I enjoyed the people, but the organization was pure shit. Anyone outside of my immediate circle or managers more than 2 levels up didnt GAF about anyone below them. Policies were arbitrary and changed at a whim...and could change daily based upon someone's mood somewhere.

I had put in almost 25 years with this organization in various forms over the years but the last 3-4 years were the worst. I resigned myself to just waiting until they cut me for the severance, which they did late last year. The severance is very generous so I guess it was worth the pain and burnout.

Sat out my 60 day period and found another job and started the week after my 60 days was up. It's been more work/hours at the beginning as it's a new startup project, but it's been much more rewarding and I have more control over my work and the project as a leader. I'm very, very fortunate and extremely happy to be rid of that old place.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 10:07 AM   #287
It was not a fair catch

^all of this
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.