Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2024, 01:13 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight

I don’t care he’s 57. Moving like this….you getting in the ring with him?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:24 PM   #46
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
What does he mean? UFC dudes are salty because outside Connor they don't make shit
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:25 PM   #47
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Of course we do, if this is a good faith honest fight where both men feel they have something to prove its a Tyson win IMO

But if its some kinda backroom "lets not hurt each other too bad" money grab joke, then naw thats not worth watching
Tyson was losing to journeymen 20 years ago how's a 60 year old Tyson any better?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:31 PM   #48
Choco Favre

This is piece of crap
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:39 PM   #49
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
How much ?
I’ll put some real money down on this. If it’s a sanctioned fight. An exhibition only I’ll just watch for fun.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 11:14 PM   #50
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 01:33 AM   #51
DeadPunisher

AJ folded old Francis
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-09-2024, 04:18 PM   #52
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Tyson was losing to journeymen 20 years ago how's a 60 year old Tyson any better?
I could certainly be wrong, maybe I'm just being too much of a fan

I do think that his life was a complete mess toward the end of his career, so that surely contributed to how he went out... just seems to me that if he trains like an animal, like this is legit... he can outclass that arrogant bum

Tyson has forgotten more boxing knowledge and skills than Paul will ever know, I'm hoping that wins the day for Iron Mike
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 06:30 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
AJ folded old Francis

Got a nice payday on the way out.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-09-2024, 07:21 PM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
I'll have some of what you're smoking
Let’s throw some cash on it. Better yet, got any Chiefs memorabilia you wanna put on the table? I have a bunch of autograph/game used stuff
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:04 PM   #55
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Tyson said on one show that tape above is from 2 years ago.
Unless he starts training his ass off I have a feeling this ppv will be bad and go in Paul's favor. Tyson will dive for 50 million.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:07 PM   #56
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Tyson said on one show that tape above is from 2 years ago.
Unless he starts training his ass off I have a feeling this ppv will be bad and go in Paul's favor. Tyson will dive for 50 million.
Why would he dive? The play would be to have Tyson win close. Then Paul destroy him in a rematch for the most $
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:15 PM   #57

This fight is picking up steam in my house. My oldest son is with me on Team Tyson, but my youngest is rooting for Paul.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 10:05 PM   #58
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Let’s throw some cash on it. Better yet, got any Chiefs memorabilia you wanna put on the table? I have a bunch of autograph/game used stuff
My best Chiefs memorabilia is a Prestige Mahomes Rookie Roundup, upwards of $800

Love it like a fat kid loves cake, I'll NEVER trade it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:05 PM   #59
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I could certainly be wrong, maybe I'm just being too much of a fan

I do think that his life was a complete mess toward the end of his career, so that surely contributed to how he went out... just seems to me that if he trains like an animal, like this is legit... he can outclass that arrogant bum

Tyson has forgotten more boxing knowledge and skills than Paul will ever know, I'm hoping that wins the day for Iron Mike

I do not think you’re being too much of a fan.

I was never the biggest fan of Tyson, but he’s obviously one of the most talented and dangerous fighters in history. Jake Paul is a fool posing as a boxer. I feel like JP’s only chance is to run away for 5-6 rounds or even more, and try to get Mike fatigued.

If he’s dumb enough to stand in front of Tyson from the start and trade shots with him, he won’t last to the third. Tyson will destroy Jake in less than a minute.

Gotta figure that Tyson knows he has to let this circus go at least 6 rounds for entertainment purposes though. Can’t drop JP early with all the $$$$ involved.

Last edited by Megatron96; 03-10-2024 at 02:14 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:33 PM   #60
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I f do not think you’re being too much of a fan.

I was never the biggest fan of Tyson, but he’s obviously one of the most talented and dangerous fighters in history. Jake Paul is a fool posing as a boxer. I feel like JP’s only chance is to run away for 5-6 rounds or even more, and try to get Mike fatigued.

If he’s dumb enough to stand in front of Tyson from the start and trade shots with him, he won’t last to the third. Tyson will destroy Jake in less than a minute.

Gotta figure that Tyson knows he has to let this circus go at least 6 rounds for entertainment purposes though. Can’t drop JP early with all the $$$$ involved.
All true, but Tyson runs a terrible risk letting it go on too long... if he wants to win at his age, he needs to end it by the third IMO
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote