Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2024, 01:13 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight

I don’t care he’s 57. Moving like this….you getting in the ring with him?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:32 PM   #31
MVP

I hate to see this. Tyson is one of those almost mythical figures I'd rather remember for who he was. I know he needs paid, but damn, there is no win to be had here for all of us selfish fans who want to remember him as the flawed perfection he was.

My only hope is he mentally breaks in the ring and somehow manages to maul the dumb **** to a point that none of us ever have to watch one of his fights again. The demon is still in there, it has almost come out in a couple interviews, so we can only hope he loses control of it long enough to land a few historic blows or chews his face off.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:40 PM   #32
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I hope he beats Jake Paul to death.
Or at least really, really close to it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 11:43 PM   #33
DeadPunisher

Someone needs to mess with some AI and create a clip of Paul calling Cus D'Amato soft, and a pansy, and that he probably molested Mike.

Then, show it to Mike as he walks to the ring, so he doesn't have time to question or examine it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 12:32 AM   #34
Threepeat!

Mike has been drinking tiger blood and Keith Richard’s blood. Do not bet against him.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 05:36 PM   #35
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah, I’ll take his money.
How much ?
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-08-2024, 05:44 PM   #36
The Demon Preacher

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-08-2024, 06:47 PM   #37
pie is never free

If this is for real, and Tyson actually trains like its real... he's gonna coldcock Paul within two, just as predicted
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 07:02 PM   #38
Ultrabanned

Had a link posted, but nvm 5 year old video
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 07:09 PM   #39
Stay down bitch!

Was looking into tickets for this, cheapest tickets are $200. **** that!
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-08-2024, 07:31 PM   #40
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
If this is for real, and Tyson actually trains like its real... he's gonna coldcock Paul within two, just as predicted
Have you ever fought a 60 year old man? I had to beat some old guys ass when I was in college. I had no choice. He attacked me outside of a Panchero's in Iowa City. It wasn't even a fight and I am not a big man.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 07:32 PM   #41
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Have you ever fought a 60 year old man? I had to beat some old guys ass when I was in college. I had no choice. He attacked me outside of a Panchero's in Iowa City. It wasn't even a fight and I am not a big man.
I want to hear the story on this
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 07:36 PM   #42
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I want to hear the story on this
He said Damon Huard sucks so I had to beat that ass
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 08:09 PM   #43
Starter

My money is on Mike
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-08-2024, 08:13 PM   #44
best in the biz

Tyson's only hurdle in this fight is endurance,
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 08:20 PM   #45
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Wait, people think that almost 60 year old Tyson has a chance in an up and up fight?

Not a chance.

But it's all Kabuki Theater. They'll dance around and make it look like a show. I'm sure Tyson will go down once and it'll be a "split decision"

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
Of course we do, if this is a good faith honest fight where both men feel they have something to prove its a Tyson win IMO

But if its some kinda backroom "lets not hurt each other too bad" money grab joke, then naw thats not worth watching
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.