Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2024, 01:13 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight

I don’t care he’s 57. Moving like this….you getting in the ring with him?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 02:50 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfan View Post
Rooting for Iron Mike in this one.
He hits you with that left hook? Looks like he retained some speed too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 02:56 PM   #17
Starter

If he dies he dies?
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Old 03-07-2024, 03:21 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
If I was like Jake Paul, 6'1 and 200lb of muscle with 4 years or whatever of boxing training under my belt... sure. I would most certainly step in the ring against a 57 year old Mike Tyson for $50M+ fully knowing I'm about to get my ass kicked, but at least I wouldn't die, like I would as my 5'9 not shredded self.

Something tells me this will end the same way Tyson vs Jones Jr when that fight ended in a "draw."
Dude, Tyson is going to get the shit kicked out of him
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:27 PM   #19
Veteran

Jakes going toe to toe.....hopefully
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:30 PM   #20
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
What round does Tyson take a dive?
POV: Tyson being told to take a dive but "make it look real and hurt him"
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM   #21
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Dude, Tyson is going to get the shit kicked out of him
I'll have some of what you're smoking
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 05:51 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I'll have some of what you're smoking
Yeah, I’ll take his money.
Old 03-07-2024, 05:52 PM   #23
Choco Favre

Mankind as special guest referee
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:05 PM   #24
Future NBA Finals MVP

George Foreman was a heavyweight champion at 48 but 58 is really really old. Paul shouldn't be near the ring vs most good boxers but he should be able to beat Tyson at age 58. Certainly Paul should have the edge, and he's not even good. Will definitely be rooting for Tyson to demolish him though. I absolutely hate the Paul brothers.

It's not crazy that Tyson wins but if Paul fights smart I would think it would be difficult for him to lose. Tyson has to KO him.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:06 PM   #25
Inmem 2.0

Gay
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:58 PM   #26
Supporter

They should let tyson wear 6oz gloves.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 09:16 PM   #27
Mahomes Fanboi

Man I loved Mike Tyson when I was a young kid in the 80's. I think I really want to watch this...

I hope they both give their all.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 09:17 PM   #28
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Man I loved Mike Tyson when I was a young kid in the 80's. I think I really want to watch this...

I hope they both give their all.
The Tyson days were so fun.

Will never be anything like that again
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 09:25 PM   #29
Custom User Title

Wait, people think that almost 60 year old Tyson has a chance in an up and up fight?

Not a chance.

But it's all Kabuki Theater. They'll dance around and make it look like a show. I'm sure Tyson will go down once and it'll be a "split decision"

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 10:10 PM   #30
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Wait, people think that almost 60 year old Tyson has a chance in an up and up fight?

Not a chance.

But it's all Kabuki Theater. They'll dance around and make it look like a show. I'm sure Tyson will go down once and it'll be a "split decision"

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
People seem to forget the Kevin McBride & Danny Williams fights hell that was 20 years ago. Paul is actually a decent fighter too. If this were a real fight (it isn't of course) Paul would still win
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.