Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2023, 08:49 AM  
Dirty Bit

**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****

Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-10-2023, 04:14 PM   #16
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, those odds in general tell me it's pretty wide open. The Oilers and Leafs have been the Chargers of the NHL and I'm not sure the Avalanche should necessarily fall behind either of those teams, yet how many teams should really be ahead of them.
The Leafs, NYR and Habs always have inflated odds because they have the largest fan bases.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-10-2023, 04:33 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
And I'm still kind of skeptical on the Avs. Maybe they'll surprise me.
I’m really interested to see how this knee cartilage transplant surgery turns out for Landeskog. I’m bone on bone on 3 spots in my right knee, and there’s no way I’m getting a knee replacement because skiing fast and skiing the bumps are two of my favorite things on earth to do. Doing either of those things with a knee replacement is pretty much impossible.

If he comes back next season and can play anywhere near the level he played at during their championship run, then that opens up a whole new course of treatment for people with chronic knee problems who want to still be able to perform certain athletic activities at a high level.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 05:40 PM   #18
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
I'm already sick of Bedard hype train and the season hasn't even started. Plus the Blackhawks can get ****ed
I haven't paid any attention, but they're certainly all over him tonight on ESPN.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2023, 07:39 AM   #19
Dirty Bit

Quote:
I haven't paid any attention, but they're certainly all over him tonight on ESPN.
Even the head ref made a point of saying "Hi Connor, welcome to the NHL" right before the starting puck drop.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-14-2023, 11:00 PM   #20
MVP

Avs with an epic win! Took until their 50th shot with less than 90 seconds left and their own net empty, but they finally got one by the Sharks goalie - who was standing on his freaking head all night. Avs killed a penalty in OT and then Mikko scored the only goal in the shootout!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 01:08 PM   #21
Kind of a mod

Well, I guess I'll say the brokers oddsmakers may know what they're doing. The Avs have looked dominant these first few days. Georgiev is sitting at a .964 SV% at the moment, and the defense just held Bedard to zero shots after he's been averaging 6-7 per game. It's early, but there's no question this team looks far more complete than we did last year.

Last edited by DaFace; 10-20-2023 at 01:51 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 01:15 PM   #22
Suupraa Geniuuusss

haven't had a chance to watch any hockey yet. Can anyone tell me that the Blues are going to be better this season? Like maybe make the playoffs? You can lie to me a little, if that helps.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2023, 01:27 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Well, I guess I'll say the brokers may know what they're doing. The Avs have looked dominant these first few days. Georgiev is sitting at a .964 SV% at the moment, and the defense just held Bedard to zero shots after he's been averaging 6-7 per game. It's early, but there's no question this team looks far more complete than we did last year.
Georgiev has been lights out, looking like a very early season Venzina leader in the clubhouse. He stole that Sharks game almost singlehandedly last week, they got outplayed fairly badly. But other than that game the rest of the team has looked great too. The PK has given up zero goals and scored a shorty. Doesn't get much better than that.
Old 10-20-2023, 01:32 PM   #24
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
haven't had a chance to watch any hockey yet. Can anyone tell me that the Blues are going to be better this season? Like maybe make the playoffs? You can lie to me a little, if that helps.
Arizona handed them their ass last night
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2023, 02:10 PM   #25
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Arizona handed them their ass last night

Great. Just what I needed to hear
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2023, 04:00 AM   #26
I love your mom

Looking for a new goalie jersey I landed on this site , can get Chiefs Hockey jerseys and decent looking movie themed ones , wasn’t sure where to put this lol

https://jerseyninja.com/kansas-city-...hockey-jersey/
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 06:10 AM   #27
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Looking for a new goalie jersey I landed on this site , can get Chiefs Hockey jerseys and decent looking movie themed ones , wasn’t sure where to put this lol

https://jerseyninja.com/kansas-city-...hockey-jersey/
Those are cool, and I saw a KC Scouts jersey. Amd at least they aren't Fanatics!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2023, 06:48 AM   #28
Consuming CP souls

This Blues roster has become pure shit. It sickened me hearing radio homer goons pretend that a turd like Neighbors getting top line minutes early on was a good thing. There's literally zero star power on this team or quality depth anymore. Having a bunch of average dudes and calling it "depth" and "balanced" is just criminal homerism
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2023, 07:00 AM   #29
I love your mom

Quote:
Those are cool, and I saw a KC Scouts jersey. Amd at least they aren't Fanatics!
Reviews seem good as well sewn on numbers /name plate etc..they seem more gear to be worn off ice , i might there to add a Glatt/Shore/Rhea/Dunlop to my collection on top of the Kelce one.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 11-01-2023, 07:36 AM   #30
Consuming CP souls

Get a 69 Shoresey
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.