Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM  
Starter

RIP Logical (Jim)

Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.

Last edited by Son of Logical; 04-30-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #316
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Heh, I want to pull the trigger but in Jim's honor I won't since I know he hated confrontation.
Yeah he did. And I'm the king of Mars.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #317
That's just f***in' stupid

RIP
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:44 PM   #318
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Buster's Dad passed earlier this year. That's why it Logical & Buster's instead of the Lounge.
I didn't know Buster's Dad passed away. I sure didn't know about Logical. I met Jim at the last 37 forever foundation. What a gentlemen. Not like you would imagine. I'm so sorry, I am at a lost for words. God Bless your family Jim....

Kathy
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #319
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Yeah he did. And I'm the king of Mars.
As much as I regret never meeting Jim in person I'd give you Mars if I could have ever shared a beer and Chief game with him.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #320
MVP

RIP damn sorry BOOG ...
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #321
Supporter

This is just horrible news. I never met Jim but we had a ton of interaction via PM and Rep. He was such a nice guy (despite his online persona) and his passing has saddened me far more than I could have imagined.

Godspeed to your family, Mr. Titanman.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #322
Veteran

I remember Jim from back in the Star BB days, when he was jerey. I always felt a special kinship with him because of his long memory of the highs and lows of being a Chiefs fan, his interest in world affairs and the no-nonsense way that he took on and overcame the many challenges he faced in his life. Jim was a one of a kind presence on the board. I had always hoped to meet him in person. Even though I never did, I'm sure I'll never forget him. May he rest in peace.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2009, 01:39 AM   #323
Hillbilly Pharoh

Defininately praying.
melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #324
Molôn Labé

God Bless........
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:41 PM   #325
u b illian

God Speed Logical! You'll be missed!

My prayers for you and your family James.
ct 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #326
Boom, Boom , Crash

Wow, just wow.

Prayers your way
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 05-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanman64 View Post
My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
So great to hear. A few years ago in this strange new world of online communities, I think a lot of us began feeling that it would always be a bunch of anonymous strangers, all interchangeable. I've learned that it just isn't the case. The interactions we have online are real, and it makes me smile to know that in Jim's final hours he received some comfort from his friends on ChiefsPlanet.

Goodbye, Jim.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:45 AM   #328
Meow

I ended up today looking back through the old star BB archives, could only find one post from him that was still in the archive, but thought I would share.

http://web.archive.org/web/200010261...d=778793&do=lr

For those who remember and want a bit of a trip down memory lane....

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...sports/Chiefs/

rip jim, you may be gone but you'll never be forgotten.
CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:48 AM   #329
The pizza king of kansas

I'm scared it had duhnese doing a football topic.
Posted via Mobile Device
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:27 PM   #330
Mama Tried

Link to his obit.?
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.