Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM  
Starter

RIP Logical (Jim)

Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.

Last edited by Son of Logical; 04-30-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:43 AM   #226
MVP

Can we rename the Lounge?

The Logical forum
acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #227
Genious

Very sorry to hear of your loss James. My best to you and all of Jim's family.
KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:47 AM   #228
The 23rd Pillar

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sHcVqN-NIo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:10 AM   #229
Starter

Sorry to hear this.
wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:10 AM   #230
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
How about we rename the Lounge Logical's Lounge for a little while as a tribute?
I third this nomination.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:25 AM   #231
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I third this nomination.
Ditto
SCChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.SCChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:12 AM   #232
In Search of a Life

Sorry for your loss James.

Rest in peace Jim.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:19 AM   #233
Cast Iron Jedi

My thoughts are with you all. Rest in peace, Jim.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:38 AM   #234
Supporter

Rest in Peace Logical!
You will be missed by many.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:49 AM   #235
MVP

He was a good poster for sure. I'm sure the family wil miss him greatly. God Bless Jim.
Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Chief Henry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:05 AM   #236
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Wow, how the hell did I miss this for 2 days.

I am so sorry to hear this. Jim was a great contributor to this board. He was intelligent, witty and and a lightning rod on many subjects. He will be greatly missed.

Please accept my families thoughts and prayers.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:06 AM   #237
Veteran

Prayers.
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #238
Banned

Jim,.... may God bless you. Keep the seats warm for the rest of us in the big stadium in heaven.

James, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Please post in here more often, Logical Jr.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:36 AM   #239
Captain Kick Ass

RIP Jim - You'll be missed.

I'll be raising a glass in your honor this evening.
jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:40 AM   #240
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiveturkey View Post
I'll be raising a glass in your honor this evening.
Ditto. RIP Jim.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.