Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2024, 11:07 AM   #2
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
We've hit a point of people just being stupid.

Like I watched someone try to argue the refs gifted the Chiefs 3 points because of personal foul penalties...

Cause apparently it's ok to headbutt Kelce in front of a ref or throwing a punch to Mahomes face I guess.
Yeah the refs caused 3 turnovers… ****ing stupid casual fans who don’t know football..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 10:56 AM   #3
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Chip Wasp View Post
Another trip to the Super Bowl, another year to take in all the crying and whining and meltdowns from fans of the other NFL Teams saying how we only got to the top because of the refs. Allow me to dedicate a thread solely to the legions of screaming brats throwing their temper tantrums.
To all those crying about the KC Chiefs winning, all I can say is...

KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 12:26 PM   #4
Just a li'l Evel

Teachable moment
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 02:20 PM   #5
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I honestly don’t even care if the refs help us.

Ref cucks have sworn for years that we can’t blame the refs when we lose, so why would we apologize if they help us win?

There are real people who believe the refs didn’t cost us the Mariota Titans game on the “forward progress” sack. Same people shouldn’t think the refs matter at all when we win.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:46 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I honestly don’t even care if the refs help us.

Ref cucks have sworn for years that we can’t blame the refs when we lose, so why would we apologize if they help us win?

There are real people who believe the refs didn’t cost us the Mariota Titans game on the “forward progress” sack. Same people shouldn’t think the refs matter at all when we win.
**** that shit. I absolutely want no help from the refs. It would take away any excitement if we knew that we'd win because the officials are going to bail us out.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 02:59 PM   #7
Veteran

The NFL is rigged for Taylor Swift!
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-29-2024, 04:00 PM   #8
Indian Twitter

Officials? Those guys who let Lamar get away with intentional grounding? The same ones who let the Ravens defender totally mug Watson with no PI being called? Tripping in the endzone anyone? The ones who called holding on the Chiefs taking a huge TD off the board? Yeah, those guys suck!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 09:29 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Officials? Those guys who let Lamar get away with intentional grounding? The same ones who let the Ravens defender totally mug Watson with no PI being called? Tripping in the endzone anyone? The ones who called holding on the Chiefs taking a huge TD off the board? Yeah, those guys suck!
I, too, noticed that there was a play that should have been called intentional grounding and the refs missed it. I said as much during the game. And wondered why the commentators didn't mention anything about it.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:29 AM   #10
Supporter

I found the hold on Wharton that was missed

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:46 AM   #11
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I, too, noticed that there was a play that should have been called intentional grounding and the refs missed it. I said as much during the game. And wondered why the commentators didn't mention anything about it.
That play is interesting. He technically was out of the pocket (outside the original tackle box even though the RT had kicked out to the right of Lamar by the time he threw) and the ball passes out of bounds 2-4 yards behind the LOS.

It LANDS out of bounds, 5 yards past the LOS.

So what counts for a pass thrown away from outside the pocket?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 04:34 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
That play is interesting. He technically was out of the pocket (outside the original tackle box even though the RT had kicked out to the right of Lamar by the time he threw) and the ball passes out of bounds 2-4 yards behind the LOS.

It LANDS out of bounds, 5 yards past the LOS.

So what counts for a pass thrown away from outside the pocket?
The OB distance counts, so no IG.

Second time LJ did it, the ball was tipped, or it would have been IG.
Arch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-30-2024, 06:47 PM   #13
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post

I missed the tip on #2 and was starting to get annoyed.
Lamer used up about 5 seasons worth of luck in this game.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 06:52 PM   #14
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post

I was wondering about the rule on this. So Lamar was going down and chucked it to no receiver to avoid the sack but it hit our player so no grounding?
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-29-2024, 04:00 PM   #15
I am Number Six

OMG - the Baltimore radio talking heads just admitted there were bad ref calls both ways and the Ravens got away with a trip in the end zone and a quick whistle on a Bateman fumble and a phantom hold on Rice's touchdown.

I'm in shock.

One announcer just said "Anyone who blames this loss on the referees is insane."

Am I listening to the right radio station?
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote