Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:12 PM   #7396
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I uh, did not know that about Splenda
As a doctor friend of mine always says, "All things in moderation".

I've never consumed sugary drinks of any kind, even as a kid, so I've never had that monkey on my back. But it sure seems to be difficult to stop ingesting, even for people that are advised by their doctor to discontinue use.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:13 PM   #7397
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
I'm planning to not cut my hair at all until this whole thing blows over.

That way, when they allow us to stop WFH, I can show back up looking like I've been living in an underground bunker for weeks.
The hippie scene with will return in full force, wear some bell bottoms for the best effect.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:13 PM   #7398
"You like to drink?"

Also a PSA for unobservant chuckle****s like myself.

Check to see if your eyeglass lens / PC screen cleaning wipes have rubbing alcohol. I just realized today I've got a phat supply of one off disinfectants, bitches.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:13 PM   #7399
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Heard a rumor at work today that the state of KS was considering a Shelter in Place order. Not kidding.
This has been rumored in Chicago since this afternoon.

The Deal Is Done
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:14 PM   #7400
Has a particular set of skills

Do we have enough 3D printers to make up for the shortfall with marks?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:15 PM   #7401
MVP

I switched from Splenda to Stevia about when I quit smoking two years ago. Turning 40 was a wake up call in general
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:15 PM   #7402
"You like to drink?"

Also Gifhorse stop drinking soda: it rots your teeth and makes you fat.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:16 PM   #7403
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Do we have enough 3D printers to make up for the shortfall with marks?

Careful they don’t sue you like the valve company is doing to the Italian kids
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:16 PM   #7404
Inmem 2.0

Is anyone still going to the gym?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:18 PM   #7405
#RIPAce

So...I know I brought up interstate travel earlier today. The tenor of the question was more of a do you think I will be able to send the family on that trip.

Now I guess I'm asking you guys for your honest opinion on this:

SHOULD they go? We all feel fine, etc...but would it be irresponsible to go? There currently isn't a shelter in place order here, but what's the right thing to do in your opinions?
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:18 PM   #7406
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Reached out to a local distillery today. Running dangerously low in sanitation products at our facility.

Secured 15 gallons of “sanitizer” for our rehab! FDA lifted regulations and asked these places to start making sanitizers. Best part....it’s free!
The governor hear ordered prisoners to start making it. Something like 240 tons every 2 days will be made.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:18 PM   #7407
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Also Gifhorse stop drinking soda: it rots your teeth and makes you fat.
I have neither of these problems.

This might be a problem with REGULAR soda.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:19 PM   #7408
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
So...I know I brought up interstate travel earlier today. The tenor of the question was more of a do you think I will be able to send the family on that trip.

SHOULD they go? We all feel fine, etc...but would it be irresponsible to go? There currently isn't a shelter in place order here, but what's the right thing to do in your opinions?
For at least the next 10-14 days you should think of it this way: where are you most comfortable being stuck in a house for 22+ hours a day for a month?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:19 PM   #7409
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post

Nope stay lay low for a month.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:19 PM   #7410
Changes pants while driving

This is what happens when you feed the earth junk food.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.