Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2018, 10:36 AM   #2
sorta mod-ish

The "Alex or Nothing" fan club is nervous.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:47 PM   #3
Special Teams ACE!!!

I said going into the game that I wanted to see Mahomes stay in the pocket when he's supposed to, only improvising when shit breaks down. For me, I wanted to see him run the designed play on his dropbacks around 50% of the time.

He definitely did that. And in the 50% of snaps in which he deviated, I'd say all but 2 or 3 were "good" deviations. By that, I mean for example, pushing it deep when a Donk jumped offsides, or breaking out of the pocket on a jailbreak blitz and throwing it away.

He looked pretty damn efficient out there, and you can bet your asses it's only going to get better in the offseason with an ENTIRE several months getting more and more comfortable with the playbook.

He's ready to start next year. Yeah, he'll still make mistakes, but he's ready to learn from those mistakes. He's not going to flounder. He's got the support. He's ready.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:56 PM   #4
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I said going into the game that I wanted to see Mahomes stay in the pocket when he's supposed to, only improvising when shit breaks down. For me, I wanted to see him run the designed play on his dropbacks around 50% of the time.

He definitely did that. And in the 50% of snaps in which he deviated, I'd say all but 2 or 3 were "good" deviations. By that, I mean for example, pushing it deep when a Donk jumped offsides, or breaking out of the pocket on a jailbreak blitz and throwing it away.

He looked pretty damn efficient out there, and you can bet your asses it's only going to get better in the offseason with an ENTIRE several months getting more and more comfortable with the playbook.

He's ready to start next year. Yeah, he'll still make mistakes, but he's ready to learn from those mistakes. He's not going to flounder. He's got the support. He's ready.
He's a driver, he's a winner... things are gonna change I can feel it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:01 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Reid’s great at simplifying things for a player, when needed. If Mahomes is needed before 2018 as the starter, well, Reid’s simplified things for players before.

I think Mahomes is probably a year away. I mean the only real issue I see is footwork and some mechanics.
Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:02 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

His footwork and mechanics don’t cause him any accuracy problems
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:12 PM   #7
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
His footwork and mechanics don’t cause him any accuracy problems
Second best post of the day.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:05 PM   #8
Resident Glue Sniffer

I’ve never been more confident in my belief that there is a large percentage of Chiefs fans that wouldn’t recognize legit QB talent if their life depended on it.

Must be from an entire generation of watching above averageQB play at best, and backup talent starting for the Chiefs at worst, and getting bounced when it counts (both in regular season and post season).

If anyone watched yesterday and didn’t immediately recognize the Grand Canyon sized talent difference at QB compared to the last 30 Year’s of what the Chiefs have trotted out at QB......then I don’t think they’ll ever recognize it.

Just wait until Pat gets a full off season to continue to build on what he’s already done in terms of playbook, etc. and is able to get reps with starters.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 02:12 PM   #9
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I’ve never been more confident in my belief that there is a large percentage of Chiefs fans that wouldn’t recognize legit QB talent if their life depended on it.

Must be from an entire generation of watching above averageQB play at best, and backup talent starting for the Chiefs at worst, and getting bounced when it counts (both in regular season and post season).

If anyone watched yesterday and didn’t immediately recognize the Grand Canyon sized talent difference at QB compared to the last 30 Year’s of what the Chiefs have trotted out at QB......then I don’t think they’ll ever recognize it.

Just wait until Pat gets a full off season to continue to build on what he’s already done in terms of playbook, etc. and is able to get reps with starters.
Post of the day.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:27 PM   #10
Diablo Negro

Quote:

You know who knows this better than anyone else? The guys on the sideline and on the field yesterday.

I am certain Smith watches Mahomes and realizes the difference in their talents.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:36 PM   #11
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

90% of Chiefs fans have never seen an elite QB in his prime.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:44 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

They’re gonna tailor the offense to Mahomes next year as well.

It’ll be different
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:14 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They’re gonna tailor the offense to Mahomes next year as well.

It’ll be different
Less deep throws then?
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:19 PM   #14
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin View Post
Less deep throws then?
Not what he meant at all.

One thing i took away from yesterday is how Denver sold out on the deep pass. Albert Wilson had a career day carving them up underneath. If Mahomes has that affect on D's, you can expect a complete philosophical shift on offense.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:21 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Not what he meant at all.

One thing i took away from yesterday is how Denver sold out on the deep pass. Albert Wilson had a career day carving them up underneath. If Mahomes has that affect on D's, you can expect a complete philosophical shift on offense.
They played coverage because they weren't worried about getting ran on by Anthony Sherman
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.