Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-18-2018, 07:29 PM  
Shaken. Not stirred.

Shared fences and other property issues

I have some problematic neighbors that allow a their weed and bush overgrowth to constantly take over the shared fence in my back yard. I trim this shit back multiple times per year and am getting rather sick of it invading my yard. What's really aggravating is that five feet of my yard is on their side of the fence. Unfortunately the fence has been there since before we moved in. It's a battle I'm tired of fighting.

I'm curious what others in similar situations have done. I've tried talking to them before but none of them give a shit since the growth from their weeds is on my side. Not their problem and all that BS.

Picture attached for reference. I don't think antifreeze and aids infected needles will help here.

Last edited by 007; 05-18-2018 at 10:47 PM..
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:46 AM   #316
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
Will that work? I ask because I thought I heard something about them disbanding the police up that way a few years ago. Maybe I got it wrong. Strange.
Our suburb is fully staffed. They dont mess around. I know a lot of them.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 12:28 PM   #317
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Its my house. I will out stay him. if dumbass and fruit cake bitch decide to procreate, they will leave. They dont like the school district.
whatever you are willing to put up with. Personally if I lived in a snowy state with a neighbor dispute over snow that seemed like it would drag on - I would just find a sunny warm state to move to.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:38 PM   #318
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
Neighbor was pushing snow into my yard again. With his four wheeler which is illegal.
snow from his property and the road

I went out and called him out on it.

I was verbally abused and insulted.

Why am I the asshole when he is trespassing and violating city codes?

I am just calling the police on him from now on.
And serving him with a cease and desist letter.
I have no concept of this much snow and having to deal with it.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:41 PM   #319
Supporter

Quote:
Its my house. I will out stay him. if dumbass and fruit cake bitch decide to procreate, they will leave. They dont like the school district.
Obviously the correct answer is to **** his wife and put a baby in her.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:42 PM   #320
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Obviously the correct answer is to **** his wife and put a baby in her.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:49 PM   #321
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
I have no concept of this much snow and having to deal with it.
We have had over 40" this season.

pic later
Old 02-06-2023, 12:51 PM   #322
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
We have had over 40" this season.

pic later
Holy shit man. I'd push it into your yard too. Or Seclark's.

I would like to see a pic of that.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 05:06 PM   #323
Veteran

>40” of snow……holy crap!
Perhaps we should organize an effort to move all this snow to the melting glaciers? I was planning on moving all the rock displaced from the Colorado river back to its original spot during retirement to help the earth keep its stable rotation, but maybe this is a better use of my time.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-06-2023, 05:19 PM   #324
It was not a fair catch

My prop goes from the close trees to the road.
He has pushed snow from his drive to the edge of the pic.

that is about 30 feet.

It is trespassing. Again. Not the first time, if he does trespasses during the summer, I am turning on the sprinklers.

We have had melting, but a lot of snow depth. I have a good pile at the end of the drive. Had it pushed back once.
Duluth has had 80" so far this season
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Road_000.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	125531  
Old 02-06-2023, 07:29 PM   #325
Kind of a mod

I'm a little confused. Is he just pushing snow off of his driveway and onto the part of your yard adjacent to it? Pretty much everyone does that around here - it would be a giant pain in the ass to push it all across 3 car widths just to make sure it's all on my property. It's never been a big deal, it's just grass.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:01 PM   #326
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm a little confused. Is he just pushing snow off of his driveway and onto the part of your yard adjacent to it? Pretty much everyone does that around here - it would be a giant pain in the ass to push it all across 3 car widths just to make sure it's all on my property. It's never been a big deal, it's just grass.
Yes, but becuase of his past transgressions, its a big deal.

And he is a huge asshole.

And illegal here.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:15 PM   #327
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If there's a lot of snow on your property right next to his driveway, that sounds like a perfect recipe for a giant snow penis.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:18 PM   #328
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

On the topic of fences, I saw an actual cowboy today as I was driving in rural Wyoming. He was riding his horse across the plains, trailing a gigantic herd of sheep.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:36 PM   #329
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
My prop goes from the close trees to the road.
He has pushed snow from his drive to the edge of the pic.

that is about 30 feet.

It is trespassing. Again. Not the first time, if he does trespasses during the summer, I am turning on the sprinklers.

We have had melting, but a lot of snow depth. I have a good pile at the end of the drive. Had it pushed back once.
Duluth has had 80" so far this season
Cali dipshit mother****ers would lover to have some of that melt and water their lawns and fill their pools.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:03 PM   #330
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Cali dipshit mother****ers would lover to have some of that melt and water their lawns and fill their pools.
Well, if we're going that direction, dipshit Western Kansas Farmers would love to put it over some farmland.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote