Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-09-2021, 08:31 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

Nzoner's wife has passed

He just posted on Facebook, thought it deserved its own thread

In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations in Kathy’s name to the Arthritis Community Center, 802 N. Riverside Rd, Suite 140, St. Joseph, MO 64507.

Last edited by cmh6476; 12-10-2021 at 02:53 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-16-2021, 07:58 PM   #151
Superhero

Deepest condolences
Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.Planetman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-16-2021, 10:54 PM   #152
Champs!

My condolences Joe.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2021, 05:48 AM   #153
The Maintenance Guy

Today is going to be a rough day. Watching Kathy being laid to rest is tough enough on its own, but having it happen in the wake of emotional devastation from Lumpy's husband passing, is making it especially difficult. Please continue to keep both families in your thoughts. Thanks all.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 09:11 AM   #154
best in the biz

Heading north this morning. Pretty rough go.

Kathy was so cool. Who lets their husband put in Eight TV's and ten recliners? Kathy.

Who opened her house for bashes? Kathy

Who was there to save Joes life? Kathy.

She gave this to me at a bash one year. Grandma Layton! It's in my studio. I see it everyday.
I'll cherish it forever.

Please keep Joe in your thoughts and prayers today.

God Bless
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20211217_090947.jpg (70.1 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by stevieray; 12-17-2021 at 06:27 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 10:32 AM   #155
Liquor and Whores

Sorry for your loss Joe. When I told my buddies years ago that we were making a 13 hour drive down South and staying at a couples house that I had met on a message board they thought I was crazy. Turns out you and Kathy were some of the most genuine and kind people we’ve ever met. Stay strong Brutha!
CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 11:17 AM   #156
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Heading north this morning. Pretty rough go.

Kathy was so cool. Who lets their husband put in Eight TV's and ten recliners? Kathy.

Who opened her house for bashes? Kathy

Who was there to save Joes life? Kathy.

She gave this to me at a bash one year. Grandam Layton! It's in my studio. I see it everyday.
I'll cherish it forever.

Please keep Joe in your thoughts and prayers today.

God Bless
And she did it all with a smile. Always made everyone feel welcome. Salt of the earth.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 04:31 PM   #157
Wasted away again...

It was a really beautiful service. I'm sorry that I never really got to know Kathy from the times that I was a guest in their house. Joe spoke about her for a bit, I can't imagine how difficult that was. Then some other people got up and talked about Kathy, including CP's Katie who read some of the great posts left in this thread. It was very touching.

And I got to enjoy the company of my friend Stevieray on the trip up and back.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 05:06 PM   #158
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
And she did it all with a smile. Always made everyone feel welcome. Salt of the earth.
Yup, and she was smart, and tough, too. Grew up in a brood of sisters and brothers. No nonsense kind of girl, a perfect match for Joe. It amazes me she was 64, I always thought she was around our age. Such a vibrant smile!

She had an uncanny way of saying "Welcome, have a great time, but don't mess my house up" without saying it. You couldn't help but respect her.

I remember at the time thinking the bashes were special, people from all over converging on their complex, to share some good times. Little did I know then how true that really was, and would become a thing of folklore. Some very special people walked through their doors over the years...including locals at the bashes, just another testimony to their impact on those around them.

Thanks for being there for Joe, brother.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 05:09 PM   #159
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
It was a really beautiful service. I'm sorry that I never really got to know Kathy from the times that I was a guest in their house. Joe spoke about her for a bit, I can't imagine how difficult that was. Then some other people got up and talked about Kathy, including CP's Katie who read some of the great posts left in this thread. It was very touching.

And I got to enjoy the company of my friend Stevieray on the trip up and back.
It really was.

Joe very eloquently went up and bared his soul.

Amazing strength.

Really glad we were able to attend.
Old 12-17-2021, 11:35 PM   #160
a haw haw haw

For those of you who attended the visitation and/or funeral and to those who contributed to Bugeater's paypal collection I'd just like to say I'm truly humbled by your love and generosity. Like I said today at her service God blessed me with my own private angel and I thank you for loving her as well.
I'm crying like a baby as I type this because my heart hurts so bad but thanks to you all I know there's still hope in this world.May you all have a blessed and Merry Christmas,I love you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg funeral2.jpg (191.8 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg funeral3.jpg (188.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg funeral1.jpg (173.1 KB, 95 views)
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 24 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 11:57 PM   #161
The Maintenance Guy

Old 12-18-2021, 12:14 AM   #162
a haw haw haw

Tara did a great job on this song today

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2021, 12:23 AM   #163
The Maintenance Guy

Uhh...yeah...she was flat out amazing. Still a bit stunned, I had no idea she had such a powerful voice.

Did that get recorded by any chance?
Old 12-18-2021, 12:23 AM   #164
best in the biz

Old 12-18-2021, 12:34 AM   #165
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Uhh...yeah...she was flat out amazing. Still a bit stunned, I had no idea she had such a powerful voice.

Did that get recorded by any chance?
I don't know I'll have to ask the church media guy.

As for her voice uh yeah she even did the National Anthem a few years ago before a Royals game.