Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:40 PM   #1351
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He would fall under the category of "Happily Missing Planeteers."
Was he banned or something?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:43 PM   #1352
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
He got cranky when people got tired of his condescending Pats fan act. I believe he was particularly upset when his username was changed to Asterisk, but I can't recall if that coincided with him leaving or not.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 02:44 PM   #1353
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
No. His disappearance exactly timed with the rise of the Chiefs and the toppling of the Cheatriots. I guess he didn't have any game beyond his condescending "you're good, but not as good as us" schtick.

**** him.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 02:44 PM   #1354
Kind of a mod

Looks like this is the thread that did him in.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326947
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:44 PM   #1355
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The hard part about that is getting the timing right. It would be frustrating to be lying bored on your deathbed but unable to post because you've already put up your "leaving forever" thread.
Of all the things I expect on my deathbed, boredom isn't really one of them. But I am surely hoping my life will flash before my eyes. I've had a bucket of fun and wouldn't mind watching it.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:45 PM   #1356
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

To his credit, though, at least he didn't come roaring back as a Bucs fan when Brady relocated.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:55 PM   #1357
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
He got cranky when people got tired of his condescending Pats fan act. I believe he was particularly upset when his username was changed to Asterisk, but I can't recall if that coincided with him leaving or not.
Thanks. Looks like the name change (heh) happened in 2015.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:55 PM   #1358
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
I believe he was particularly upset when his username was changed to Asterisk, but I can't recall if that coincided with him leaving or not.
Some have thin skin.....but that doesn't make sense if you're a Pats fan on a Chiefs fan page. You'd have to expect animosity!!!

Feel free to change my name to anything at any time.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-12-2022, 05:21 PM   #1359
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Looks like this is the thread that did him in.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326947

I cannot believe I did not get any thumbs up for my Arron Hernandez did not kill himself post.

not one thumbs up I'm hurt. That should have gotten gold everything else did.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2022, 03:34 PM   #1360
You Sweetie!

I guess it's bugeaters turn to disappear?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2022, 05:35 PM   #1361
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
How long he missing?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2022, 05:36 PM   #1362
Politically Incorrect

Hope he didn't go for another bike ride. He's not very good at it.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2022, 05:40 PM   #1363
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Hope he didn't go for another bike ride. He's not very good at it.
I hope a Frenchman doesn't run into him!
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2022, 05:50 PM   #1364
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
He posted in the mod lounge when he left, and we know the situation. I'll say it's not great (though not anything life threatening), but I have no idea if or when he'll be back, and I don't feel comfortable saying more about it. Send positive vibes his way.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 05:52 PM   #1365
Life is changing..

Quote:
He posted in the mod lounge when he left, and we know the situation. I'll say it's not great (though not anything life threatening), but I have no idea if or when he'll be back, and I don't feel comfortable saying more about it. Send positive vibes his way.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.