Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:09 PM   #601
Inmem 2.0

Billay
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:13 PM   #602
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
Billay
Found him!

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:14 PM   #603
Shit

Saul good got mad over hootie and left i think. He would post on royals planet
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:14 PM   #604
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
Billay
Douche
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:20 PM   #605
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Hey does anyone know if KC Native got banned?
I heard he quit coming around after the mods defenestrated him.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:21 PM   #606
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

FAX?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:22 PM   #607
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Found him!

Who are you, TLO? Have you had a different name here?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:29 PM   #608
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

There is nothing that can stop the Greying of the Planet. There is nothing wrong with the Planet, times and people change.

Sad but true....time stops for no one......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:34 PM   #609
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I guess Bugeater is gone too.
That guy reminded me of a grumpy old crazy grandfather constantly yelling at kids to "STAY THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!"

He didn't care for me too much and the feeling was mutual.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:35 PM   #610
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That guy reminded me of a grumpy old crazy grandfather constantly yelling at kids to "STAY THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!"

He didn't care for me too much and the feeling was mutual.
He goes by Stinky Nuts McGee at the moment.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:36 PM   #611
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Saul good got mad over hootie and left i think. He would post on royals planet
I liked that guy-he was pretty nice to everyone and not too controversial so Hootie probably just piled on and he said "**** it!"
Old 10-21-2017, 12:37 PM   #612
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
He goes by Stinky Nuts McGee at the moment.
I know I saw your post with the tongue.....

I think he changed user names AND personalities at the same time!
Old 10-21-2017, 12:38 PM   #613
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
I liked that guy-he was pretty nice to everyone and not too controversial so Hootie probably just piled on and he said "**** it!"
If Hootie was related to Saul's disappearance, I suspect that it was because of mod treatment/banning of Hootie rather than because of a conflict with Hootie.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:39 PM   #614
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I heard he quit coming around after the mods defenestrated him.
Or......it was abducted by aliens.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:39 PM   #615
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
I know I saw your post with the tongue.....

I think he changed user names AND personalities at the same time!
Oh, OK. I wasn't sure.