Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 12:54 PM   #6751
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
LOL WE ARE STEALING BRONCOS FANS

Draft a franchise QB and they will come, they will most definitely come.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 12:58 PM   #6752
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
For an individual in a team sport, no.
I was a wrestler.

There was no team.

Only Kenny Monday and Air Jordans...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 12:58 PM   #6753
I'll be back.

AHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
Yeah, honestly, I don't like this at all. Kid has a huge arm, decent mobility, and he always keeps his eyes downfield. He also doesn't seem like a door-knob licking goofball, like a certain quarterback we traded up to draft.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 12:59 PM   #6754
Supporter

Is that.......from the Mange?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:02 PM   #6755
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Am I a suspect?

I have had transactions with the Mane.

Why is that a problem?

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:03 PM   #6756
Supporter

I haven't been over there in a while. Just curious.

The aren't relevant anymore, and they were never any fun.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:09 PM   #6757
Supporter

I do like most of the Donk fans on here, though. They have a sense of humor.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #6758
I'll be back.

Quote:
Broncos fans fear Patrick Mahomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
I like his skill set, his competitive nature and how how he doesn't panic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
Mahomes looks incredible unfortunately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
Mahomes is exactly what Elway thought he was getting in Lynch. He has many of the same issues, but he's MILES ahead already in terms of game flow.

It's going to be a long four or five years around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Yeha, he's all arm right now. but i like his talent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
His mechanics are still pretty crap, but there's a lot to like. I'd be excited if he was a bronco, but I'd also take PS with a grain of salt

It's afraid....IT'S AFRAID!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:23 PM   #6759
Supporter

I just got done lurking over there for the first time in months.

They are lost, and it's only going to get worse for them.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:29 PM   #6760
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I just got done lurking over there for the first time in months.

They are lost, and it's only going to get worse for them.
That's wonderful. Those slime bags had it made when they got the giant forehead, but it's going to be fun watching that place go to shit. Of course I've been banned forever from that POS place.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #6761
I'll be back.

They made a deal with the devil, and the rent's come due.

Payback's a bitch, so stay down.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:32 PM   #6762
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
LOL WE ARE STEALING BRONCOS FANS

No! We dont want you, effing bandwagon!
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:35 PM   #6763
Supporter

She needs to go back to her own kind.....unless she has spectacular tits.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:52 PM   #6764
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I was a wrestler.

There was no team.

Only Kenny Monday and Air Jordans...
You were a wrestler?!? You know who Kenny Monday is?!?!? Rausch, my man!!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 02:22 PM   #6765
I'll be back.

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
but if i take a second off of trolling, Mahomes looks scary good.