Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-27-2013, 08:45 PM  
Shaken. Not stirred.

**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****

Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan

Last edited by 007; 06-11-2015 at 02:17 AM..
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:35 PM   #721
Abolish The Salary Cap!

COD for me is probably how Street Fighter games are for you. Except the past 3 or 4 COD's have been terrible. I just keep hoping this is the year they get it right, even though I know it's probably going to be more of the same shit
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:33 PM   #722
oxymoron

I don't play cod, but a friend told me earlier that he thought the campaign was the best he'd seen since the first modern warfare
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:50 PM   #723
Shaken. Not stirred.

Destiny is making me rethink throwing money at a game anymore. its been a while since I payed full price for a game and I really regret doing that with Destiny. I think from now on I will be waiting for the price drops to $30 from now on.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:05 PM   #724
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
Destiny is making me rethink throwing money at a game anymore. its been a while since I payed full price for a game and I really regret doing that with Destiny. I think from now on I will be waiting for the price drops to $30 from now on.
I preordered and got access to the beta then canceled. Otherwise I'd be in the same boat as you. So much hype for that game
ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:27 PM   #725
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsLV View Post
I preordered and got access to the beta then canceled. Otherwise I'd be in the same boat as you. So much hype for that game
The beta is what sold me on it. Then I got it and it had no ****ing story at all and half assed single player gameplay. I expected so much more from bungie.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:08 PM   #726
Plays to win the game!

I ate the money that I paid for the expansions and traded it in. That game is terrible, and they have the balls to say it'll be a ten year game. The repetition, the grind fest, then you only add two levels more to the "expansion". Bungie got their money, that's for sure.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:26 PM   #727
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
I ate the money that I paid for the expansions and traded it in. That game is terrible, and they have the balls to say it'll be a ten year game. The repetition, the grind fest, then you only add two levels more to the "expansion". Bungie got their money, that's for sure.
My kids like it so thats my saving grace but I just don't see how they will keep people interested in this game when all the new games come out over the next year.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:52 PM   #728
oxymoron

There are a lot of people still playing it, myself included. I don't think it's in any danger. And there are always new games coming out. People never just play any one thing ad infinitum. What a long-term game like Destiny has to do is find ways to keep bringing people back, with regular additions to content. We'll see how they do there, and I mean beyond March and the release of House of Wolves.

It's also pretty clear that the only 'new' content coming in the first two expansions are the raids. Activision obviously just divided up the original storyline. Maybe the original plan was just to release the raids and no new content, or maybe they divided up the storyline to monetize it. Impossible to know. But it is shitty and people are right to be disappointed. I would imagine that in the next few months we'll hear about the expansion plans for next fall, when we'll most likely see Mercury and Saturn, and finally get actual storyline expansion. That's when I'll make my mind up. That just something I've learned in my (way too long) experience with playing online games: you never really know what you have until a year after launch.

And it's never been a 10 year game. It's the franchise that's contracted for 10 years, meaning Destiny 2 and 3. Whether they learn anything from Destiny 1 and whether they implement it in ensuing sequels is impossible to say. But I will say this: I finally played the raid last night, and it's one of the best game experiences I've ever had on a console and it's pretty much on par with the experiences I've had raiding in MMOs over the years. If they keep bringing out stuff like that periodically, I'll keep playing.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:02 AM   #729
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
You didn't play COD 4?
I suppose I should've clarified... I got the first 3 Modern Warfare's... Pretty much because I didn't know better. I've really expanded my gameplay and I'll try anything. The FPS genre has to have an intersting storyline for me to even think about buying it anymore. The repetitiveness can be so mundane that I'll lose interest immediately.
It's pretty rare for me to ever buy a game for it's multiplayer. IIRC, I've never done it. Just not my ilk, really.

I'm seriously looking forward to the new Asassins Creed game next week. From what I've read, it's really going to show off what Next Gens can do.
Check out the YouTube gameplay vids. So ****ing impressive and I'm really not much of an AC fan.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:05 AM   #730
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The beta is what sold me on it. Then I got it and it had no ****ing story at all and half assed single player gameplay. I expected so much more from bungie.
now days games are going to focus alot more on multi player rather then campaign. Multi player is where the longevity in these games are. Most kids dont even give a shit about the storyline they just want to hop on and start murdering folks. lol

Only real storyline games your going to get from FPS shooters are games like Fallout type games where its RPG style.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:23 AM   #731
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
now days games are going to focus alot more on multi player rather then campaign. Multi player is where the longevity in these games are. Most kids dont even give a shit about the storyline they just want to hop on and start murdering folks. lol
Multiplayer is where the money is. Unfortunately.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #732
Abolish The Salary Cap!

I liked Destiny but after you reach level 30 you have no reason to keep playing. I have some weapons and stuff I could level up but they all need different upgrade materials and I really don't feel like farming Relic Iron and Spinmetal for hours.

I might check out the DLC but I know I'll just get all of the raid gear and then have nothing to do again.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:35 AM   #733
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Multiplayer is where the money is. Unfortunately.
yep, add new maps for 10 bucks every few months. Maybe a shingy gold gun for 5-10 more and just print money lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #734
Abolish The Salary Cap!

As far as the new COD goes... I'm actually liking it. Probably because I suck at it right now and most of the fun for me in games is getting good at them. The movement abilities in the game are kind of cool, at least it adds a little something new to COD.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:46 AM   #735
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Gurus gonna Guru
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.