Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-30-2015, 06:23 PM  
MVP

Preacher...

Mentioned in the bigger comic book thread, but figure it probably deserves it's own thread.

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-30-2015, 09:00 PM   #2
Supporter

AMC? I'm in.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2015, 08:31 AM   #3
Veteran

Even thought he artwork is pretty terrible, the book itself is great.
DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:14 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNull View Post
Even thought he artwork is pretty terrible, the book itself is great.
Agreed. About 10 issues in, the storyline was good enough to keep the artwork from being distracting. Although most issues I really liked the cover art.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-31-2015, 11:52 AM   #5
Mindful Taoist German

I love that it's being made but I see no way it works without HBO/Cinemax/Starz backing it.

It's so far beyond normal TV...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2015, 02:10 PM   #6
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I love that it's being made but I see no way it works without HBO/Cinemax/Starz backing it.

It's so far beyond normal TV...
That was my take exactly in the other thread. They'll have room to operate on AMC, but the story will have to still be pretty heavily edited to be told on a non-movie channel.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:14 AM   #7
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:42 AM   #8
Mindful Taoist German

And I do love the casting.

The guy that plays the Irish vampire was excellent in Misfits.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:46 AM   #9
The pizza king of kansas

Ok except for the ending of the book. I want to check this out.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:04 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

I have no idea what this is about, but the trailer was solid. Im in!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:08 PM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I've liked Dominic Cooper in everything I've seen him in.

I will definitely give this a look...so it will almost certainly be cancelled.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:45 PM   #12
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I've liked Dominic Cooper in everything I've seen him in.

I will definitely give this a look...so it will almost certainly be cancelled.
I fully expect this show to have creeper-ratings like Mr Robot. Towards the end of season 1 it will probably have great press and hype...
Old 11-06-2015, 02:16 PM   #13
MVP

Looks good. I'll watch.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2016, 08:55 AM   #14
MVP

Old 04-01-2016, 06:53 PM   #15
oxymoron

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.