Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:35 PM   #7381
Dazed and Confused

Left over Ribs, tasty....no pics
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:37 PM   #7382
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Sweeet, what time will it be ready ?
The pic shows it is ready. It's already been eaten though.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:39 PM   #7383
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
The pic shows it is ready. It's already been eaten though.
Would appreciate a heads up next time as well as an invite !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:40 PM   #7384
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Would appreciate a heads up next time as well as an invite !
Oh, okay!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:13 PM   #7385
Spiraling down the Drain

Scrambled eggs and beer.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM   #7386
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
My Easter Dinner of Rack of Lamb Pics finally:

Yes, the nest on top of the cake and the eggs are edible.
( I keep getting asked that.)
Quote:
Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Shells with meat sauce (veal, pork, and just a little beef) and Italian Garden Salad. ( Before the dressing)
Spinach is at bottom of each shell. So you can't see it, except in few spots where some oozes out.
JESUS CHRIST BEP WHY NOT JUST KILL US ALL NOW WITH THOSE FANTASTIC MEALS!

That rack of lamb is killer and the stuffed shells look fantastic.

I'm pretty sure someone is going to stalk you and invade one of your dinners.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM   #7387
Cast Iron Jedi

Fried egg sandwich and iced water.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM   #7388
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop View Post
Scrambled eggs and beer.
Did you have some teeth pulled out today or something?
Old 04-19-2017, 08:54 PM   #7389
Mostly Ignored

Nice pics, BEP. I would destroy those ricotta stuffed shells. Absolutely destroy.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:59 PM   #7390
Supporter

Forgot how easy it is.

Pork shoulder
dash of claude's marinade
dash fennel
dash rosemary
3 big carrots sliced
1 big russet sliced
1 vidalia quartered
1/2 cup water
toss it all in the crock pot and wait for dinner.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 04-19-2017 at 10:11 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:04 PM   #7391
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
My Easter Dinner of Rack of Lamb Pics finally:

Yes, the nest on top of the cake and the eggs are edible.
( I keep getting asked that.)
Very nice... Wow!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:06 PM   #7392
Mod Team

The lamb and those stuffed shells look amazing. Fantastic stuff. I love both of those.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:07 PM   #7393
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Tonight was a QT hot dog. Headed out to hockey practice, truck = dead as all get out.

After scrambling the only option was distracted driving while eating a QT hot dog..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #7394
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Forgot how easy it is.

Pork shoulder
dash of claude's marinate
dash fennel
dash rosemary
3 big carrots sliced
1 big russet sliced
1 vidalia quartered
1/2 cup water
toss it all in the crock pot and wait for dinner.
How long do I wait?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:21 PM   #7395
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
How long do I wait?
I put the shoulder in frozen [with liquid and aromatics] at 6am, added the vegetables at noon. . . . -ish. Ate around 6-6:30 that evening [dusk, done with yard work].

Wait until the shoulder browns on outside on all sides in crockpot to add veggies.

You can't really overcook, particularly if you reduced to simmer after a few hours.

And you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to have it done by dinner either. Its done when the pork is fork separable and fat is rendered into broth. Could be as quick as 5-6 hours cooking, depending on size of meat.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.