Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2024, 10:14 AM  
In Search of a Life

KC Sports Mount Rushmore?

Yeah it's the offseason and I'm bored, probably Q. I think this exercise is pretty easy if you exclude active players:
  • George Brett
  • Len Dawson
  • Derrick Thomas
  • Tom Watson

But when Mahomes becomes eligible, who does he push off? I guess once you get to the point where more people never saw them play than did, they're going to fall off. But rings last forever of course, so it's really hard to push Dawson off.

I guess it's Tom Watson then, but man he was a lot of fun if you're old enough to remember. And the guy was really active in KC, not like he's just from here and that's it. I'm still not over the 2009 British Open. Only the Royals, Chiefs and Tom Watson can make me hurt that bad.

And then does Kelce push someone off? This is hard.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:28 PM   #76
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
A Great Sphinx of KC sports would be Patrick Mahomes.

A Mount Rushmore of KC sports would be Patrick Mahomes, Len Dawson, Bobby Bell, and George Brett.

A Giant Octopus of KC sports would be Patrick Mahomes, Len Dawson, Bobby Bell, George Brett, Andy Reid, Willie Lanier, Derrick Thomas, and Harrison Butker.

Look up Butker's postseason stats and try to change my mind.
Look up Kelce’s postseason stats and tell me he doesn’t deserve to be on there.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:28 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I wondered when someone would bring up Paige. Some of these kids have no idea of their history.
Stephone?
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:32 PM   #78
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Look up Kelce’s postseason stats and tell me he doesn’t deserve to be on there.
I concede the point and regret my error in judgment. I have shamed myself in the Chiefs community, and propose that Mr. Kelce should replace Mr. Brett to enhance the purity of the Great Octopus.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:55 PM   #79
What's up braj?

Quote:
I concede the point and regret my error in judgment. I have shamed myself in the Chiefs community, and propose that Mr. Kelce should replace Mr. Brett to enhance the purity of the Great Octopus.
Yeah Brett can be on the hemorrhoid Mt Rushmore
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:57 PM   #80
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Stephone?
No. Satchel "The Handbag" Paige
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:58 PM   #81
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I don't know why people are mentioning Bo Jackson. The guy has less than 3,000 career rushing yards, and they were for the Raiders. He's not even a parking meter at Mount Rushmore.

And if you're talking baseball, he hit .250 for the Royals.
Because he was a larger than life phenom

The dual sport, highlight catch, homer hitting, base stealing, bat breaking son of a gun

Everyone in every city remembers that guy
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 07:09 PM   #82
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Yeah it's the offseason and I'm bored, probably Q. I think this exercise is pretty easy if you exclude active players:
  • George Brett
  • Len Dawson
  • Derrick Thomas
  • Tom Watson

But when Mahomes becomes eligible, who does he push off? I guess once you get to the point where more people never saw them play than did, they're going to fall off. But rings last forever of course, so it's really hard to push Dawson off.

I guess it's Tom Watson then, but man he was a lot of fun if you're old enough to remember. And the guy was really active in KC, not like he's just from here and that's it. I'm still not over the 2009 British Open. Only the Royals, Chiefs and Tom Watson can make me hurt that bad.

And then does Kelce push someone off? This is hard.
He goes to the top! DT drops off after all what did he win?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:31 PM   #83
Future NBA Finals MVP

Chris Jones > Derrick Thomas and it isn't even close.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:32 PM   #84
Starter

Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, George Brett and Tom Watson in my opinion.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2024, 08:04 PM   #85
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Eric Hosmer > George Brett.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 09:08 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
No. Satchel "The Handbag" Paige
I know - I was being incredibly silly
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:19 PM   #87
Mod Team

You only get 4 to put on there. Stop making your list longer. The 4th is the toughest. First is the easiest. Without Mahomes, the Chiefs are still a poverty franchise who would be winning nothing. He is the greatest athlete in KC history already.

1. Mahomes
2. Dawson
3. Brett

4. Reid or Kelce. Honestly a toss up.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:22 PM   #88
Starter

Quisenberry
The DT that cost the playoff game against the Pats
Morganna the kissing bandit
Reggie Theus
Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:23 PM   #89
Starter

Oh shit, I forgot...Taylor Swift you pillowbiters.
Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:58 PM   #90
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleavage View Post
Quisenberry
The DT that cost the playoff game against the Pats
Morganna the kissing bandit
Reggie Theus
Why do you persist on your journey to hell?