Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2017, 07:13 PM  
Damnit Peg

Official 2017 NBA Off Season Thread

The draft is June 22nd.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:32 PM   #571
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Cavs in talks with Knicks/Suns in 3 team deal. Melo/Bledsoe/2018 1st to CLE. Kyrie/Shump to NY. Frye/Ntilinka to Suns. (Per Yahoo)
That's a great deal
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:33 PM   #572
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
If you guys are quoting people you should give them credit
I put where the quote came from when I post. I.E. (per whoever)
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:33 PM   #573
LEGEND!

Quote:
That's a great deal
Also Cavs are in serious talks with D Rose
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:35 PM   #574
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
You typed what they said.
A lie. They were talking about what the Cavs might do/consider (trading LeBron). I then said here that would be the best case scenario for LeBron, which they didn't suggest or discuss.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:35 PM   #575
LEGEND!

NBA 2k18 comes out here soon and Kyrie is the cover athlete. And to think he won't be wearing a Cavs uniform
Old 07-21-2017, 04:36 PM   #576
Shit

Quote:
I put where the quote came from when I post. I.E. (per whoever)
You just typed out what woj said almost word for word about 5 minutes after he said it.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:39 PM   #577
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
A lie. They were talking about what the Cavs might do/consider (trading LeBron). I then said here that would be the best case scenario for LeBron, which they didn't suggest or discuss.
You typed what they said, you thinking it might be best fur lebron doesn't matter. Them saying it made you think it would be best.

It wasn't even close to original. Some people do it quite a bit...
Old 07-21-2017, 04:39 PM   #578
LEGEND!

Quote:
You just typed out what woj said almost word for word about 5 minutes after he said it.
That was my opinion though. I havnt looked at Woj has said. If I saw it I would of given him credit
Old 07-21-2017, 04:39 PM   #579
Shit

Quote:
NBA 2k18 comes out here soon and Kyrie is the cover athlete. And to think he won't be wearing a Cavs uniform
Old 07-21-2017, 04:40 PM   #580
The Beast Inside Your Head

Auto calling out guys for stealing takes.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:42 PM   #581
Shit

Quote:
That was my opinion though. I havnt looked at Woj has said. If I saw it I would of given him credit
you guys are too funny man.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:43 PM   #582
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Auto calling out guys for stealing takes.

Auto with the hammer!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:45 PM   #583
MVP

penbrook has being doing it all free agency in this thread for literally every move and hot take and now it's an issue? almost a month after the fact? lol
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:49 PM   #584
Shit

**** mcmenamin just said word for word what woj said live.

Or did he get it from penbook?
Old 07-21-2017, 04:50 PM   #585
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
You typed what they said, you thinking it might be best fur
lebron doesn't matter.
And you continue to lie. Unless they talked about trading LeBron in the context that I talked about (which you have now admitted they didn't), I didn't type what they said.

Quote:
Them saying it made you think it would be best.
That makes no sense. Them saying the Cavs could/should trade LeBron to keep Kyrie had no bearing on why I thought it would be favourable to him. Why would it?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.