Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2020, 10:58 PM  
In Search of a Life

ESPN Playoff Machine

It's back...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:21 PM   #91
**** Off Pedro Protectors

Raiders aren't going to be a Playoff team; and the Steelers will have 2 more loses.
RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 09:32 PM   #92
Choco Favre

Winner of dolphins raiders will get the 7th seed
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:33 PM   #93
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep.

The most important game left is the Steelers against Buffalo. If Buffalo wins that game, we have the #1 pretty much tied up.

After that, the most important games are Chiefs/Saints and Steelers/Browns. If the Steelers lose to the Browns, that will drop their SOV a lot. If we beat the Saints, it raises ours.
Buff might sneak in as the 2 seed
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:38 PM   #94
I missed '69!

Quote:
Somebody said there's like a 70% chance of rain. That favors Buffalo because Pitt's running game just isn't very good.
But does Buffalo run much at all either? I have both their backs in fantasy and they have sucked pretty bad.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:42 PM   #95
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
But does Buffalo run much at all either? I have both their backs in fantasy and they have sucked pretty bad.
They use it to move the chains. Allen himself is probably the most dangerous runner.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:09 AM   #96
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Just spent a little time working through scenarios and I can’t stress enough how volatile the KC/PIT tiebreakers can become when you assume both teams go 14-2, but the Chiefs loss comes to an NFC team and the Steelers beat Buffalo.

At that point, we have to root like hell that teams only we have beat, not Pittsburgh, win their matchups. For example, teams like the Patriots, Dolphins (if we win that one), the NFC South, etc. That strength of victory can be flipped so easily. For example, I went through it all, had KC beating everyone but the Saints, had Pittsburgh losing to only Cleveland to see what that would do. It had Pittsburgh ahead, but I went and flipped one game (WAS@CAR) to where Carolina won, and it gave the Chiefs the 1 seed because it improved their SOV.

In other words, this Sunday night’s game at Buffalo could very well decide HFA.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:16 AM   #97
11-5, baby

Saints just said there’s no timetable for Brees to return.

Good news, because Taysom Hill can barely play QB.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:18 AM   #98
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Just spent a little time working through scenarios and I can’t stress enough how volatile the KC/PIT tiebreakers can become when you assume both teams go 14-2, but the Chiefs loss comes to an NFC team and the Steelers beat Buffalo.

At that point, we have to root like hell that teams only we have beat, not Pittsburgh, win their matchups. For example, teams like the Patriots, Dolphins (if we win that one), the NFC South, etc. That strength of victory can be flipped so easily. For example, I went through it all, had KC beating everyone but the Saints, had Pittsburgh losing to only Cleveland to see what that would do. It had Pittsburgh ahead, but I went and flipped one game (WAS@CAR) to where Carolina won, and it gave the Chiefs the 1 seed because it improved their SOV.

In other words, this Sunday night’s game at Buffalo could very well decide HFA.
Yep.

The Buffalo game is by far our clearest path to the #1 seed. After that, the next biggest game is New Orleans because of their record. The only game we can really afford to lose is Atlanta because they're NFC and they have a losing record.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:19 AM   #99
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Saints just said there’s no timetable for Brees to return.

Good news, because Taysom Hill can barely play QB.
Dude, have you watched them play?

Hill is pretty efficient and running the ball, he's a weapon.

With the Chiefs struggles against the run, he could tear them a new hole.

It won't be an easy game either way.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:25 AM   #100
Supporter

Quote:

Sounds like Baltimore’s 1st string running back.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:30 AM   #101
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Sounds like Baltimore’s 1st string running back.
I don't know man. Hill is fast AND big. He's not Lamar Jackson.

And he can complete an intermediate pass when he needs to, not just when it's open.

They're a REALLY good team, even with Hill.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:32 AM   #102
Supporter

Quote:
I don't know man. Hill is fast AND big. He's not Lamar Jackson.

And he can complete an intermediate pass when he needs to, not just when it's open.

They're a REALLY good team, even with Hill.
Timothy Tebow?

I’m just giving you a hard time, Htis. I haven’t watched him yet.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:34 AM   #103
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Timothy Tebow?

I've seen him play twice. I won't say I'm impressed - he's still got a lot of growing to do - but I can definitely see the Saints being a tough matchup with him at the helm.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:36 AM
JD10367
This message has been deleted by JD10367.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:10 AM   #104
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Oh for ****sakes!

htismaqe has went full Deberg now!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:13 AM   #105
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Timothy Tebow?

htismaqe’s new hero:

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.