Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2020, 10:11 AM  
Perpetual Mediocrity

****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****

Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-26-2021, 09:29 AM   #841
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Doncic plays much more like LeBron (back when he could actually drive to the basket) than Curry who is a pure shooter. Really the closest thing to him offensively I've seen.
I just meant the "next big thing" that kids start to emulate and someone that changes the game like Curry did. He has a unique style all his own IMO.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 10:46 AM   #842
Future NBA Finals MVP

The poor Suns got screwed. had the year they had and then have to play the Lakers who were injured most of the year.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 11:27 AM   #843
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The poor Suns got screwed. had the year they had and then have to play the Lakers who were injured most of the year.

Had Chris Paul been healthy and played a full game last night, the final score would have likely been very different.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 11:31 AM   #844
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
As a Suns fan....I’m used to disappointment.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 11:32 AM   #845
The man you could post like.

Doncic shitting on Pat Bev is so entertaining. Even funnier by the fact Pat Bev just meekly takes both the verbal abuse and abuse on the court.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 11:39 AM   #846
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Doncic shitting on Pat Bev is so entertaining. Even funnier by the fact Pat Bev just meekly takes both the verbal abuse and abuse on the court.
Pat Bev is a fake tough guy and an incredibly overrated defender, so none of it surprises me.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-26-2021, 11:41 AM   #847
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Had Chris Paul been healthy and played a full game last night, the final score would have likely been very different.
The Lakers still don't look good at all to me. LeBron is still making shots and creating opportunities for others but he can't even drive or jump right now. If he can't do that, they really don't have much of a chance to advance very far (unless, I guess, if AD decides he's going to play hard in 75% of the games rather than 25% of the games).
Old 05-26-2021, 11:43 AM   #848
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

Yep. Not surprised. It's Chris Paul doing broken Chris Paul playoff things...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-26-2021, 11:56 AM   #849
Supporter

Quote:
The Lakers still don't look good at all to me. LeBron is still making shots and creating opportunities for others but he can't even drive or jump right now. If he can't do that, they really don't have much of a chance to advance very far (unless, I guess, if AD decides he's going to play hard in 75% of the games rather than 25% of the games).
No, they don't look good, at all. A big part of that is the fact that LeBron and AD have missed so many games this season that there's just not much chemistry on the court.

I guess the question now is whether or not they can get it together in time to avoid elimination. If Chris Paul remains injured throughout the series, the Lakers have a much better chance of moving on to the next round but if he plays, all bets are off, IMO.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 12:03 PM   #850
Inmem 2.0

Lakers will beat the suns and nuggets and I predict will take Utah in 7
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 12:40 PM   #851
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:

They'll figure it out. They aren't going to lose to the ****ing Suns. No way.

Now I don't think they will win the title this year, I think AD and LeBron are just slowed down a little too much but I can't get myself to believe in the Suns.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 03:00 PM   #852
Banned!

I had no idea that Ayton has such shitty hands. I'm not sure what the Suns are thinking, but dude just doesn't look like a max-deal player.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 04:15 PM   #853
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Lakers will beat the suns and nuggets and I predict will take Utah in 7
Lol. Yeah right... Lakers may get past Suns but they'll lose before the finals. They don't look good at all. Nuggets are no joke and neither are the Jazz.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-26-2021, 04:42 PM   #854
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Lol. Yeah right... Lakers may get past Suns but they'll lose before the finals. They don't look good at all. Nuggets are no joke and neither are the Jazz.
You seen how Bron has played so far? They are only the 7th seed because he and AD were injured for several months
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 05:46 PM   #855
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Doncic plays much more like LeBron (back when he could actually drive to the basket) than Curry who is a pure shooter. Really the closest thing to him offensively I've seen.
That three he hit off one leg was sick.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.