Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 PM  
I’m a Mahomo!

Netflix: Ozark

Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 02:15 PM   #166
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That kid getting it on with the old lady was creepy as ****.
While this is a spoiler for me, I knew it was coming. Chick's whack.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:17 PM   #167
Supporter

Wyatt getting tazed and the kids kicking him was pretty entertaining though.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:32 AM   #168
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyscarab View Post
Next time he refers to his significant other as "his old lady"- wont be a white trash reference to his girlfriend. That Darlene sure can work her feminine wiles on poor Wyatt.
Put yer teeth up on the window sill
Tell the neighbors to let us be
Oh can't they see
That we're in luuuuuuuv......
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:15 AM   #169
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Does Racheal from the Blue Cat return? Im only on S3 Ep 2.

Last we saw of her Marty said he was going to try and get her out of everything.
No she doesn't. I actually forgot where things ended up with her. I thought maybe she was dead or gone. Wonder if the actress just wasn't available.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:59 AM   #170
Veteran

I finished this last week and forgot to post my thoughts on it.

Definitely one of Netflix's best original shows. I had some issues with Marty's brother in law taking up so much screen time (and some stupid choices he made thru out ) but no biggie, he gave a good performance imo. Laura Linney should win a shit ton of awards for her performance. She was superb in Season 3. Really no major complaints for me. Bring on season 4!
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-04-2020, 03:22 PM   #171
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
I finished this last week and forgot to post my thoughts on it.

Definitely one of Netflix's best original shows. I had some issues with Marty's brother in law taking up so much screen time (and some stupid choices he made thru out ) but no biggie, he gave a good performance imo. Laura Linney should win a shit ton of awards for her performance. She was superb in Season 3. Really no major complaints for me. Bring on season 4!
I thought the brother-in-law storyline was fantastic. Heartwrenching stuff IMO.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 12:36 AM   #172
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I thought the brother-in-law storyline was fantastic. Heartwrenching stuff IMO.
When was the substitute teacher I wished they showed the what was on the cellphone that the girl was crying about before he went mental.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:46 PM   #173
Future NBA Finals MVP

Oh snap. Episode 10

That still frame at the end...
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:57 PM   #174
Supporter

Yeah. Like all the rest of the seasons it was really well done. The writers deserve a ton of credit for weaving in all the innocuous stuff that ends up being pivotal. Like the drone.

I’ll spoiler the rest just in case.

Spoiler!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 12:09 AM   #175
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. Like all the rest of the seasons it was really well done. The writers deserve a ton of credit for weaving in all the innocuous stuff that ends up being pivotal. Like the drone.

I’ll spoiler the rest just in case.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Old 04-06-2020, 08:42 AM   #176
Supporter

Yeah. I get that. Should have seen it coming because

Spoiler!
Old 04-06-2020, 08:43 AM   #177
Supporter

Side note. Dodgeball was on and I didn’t realize Jason Bateman was Pepper. LOL
Old 04-06-2020, 03:01 PM   #178
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Side note. Dodgeball was on and I didn’t realize Jason Bateman was Pepper. LOL
Funny you say that. I always know of the BOLD STRATEGY COTTON PART, but I also didn't know it was Bateman until like a few weeks ago.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:39 PM   #179
Cheat Death

Not really a spoiler, just thoughts on Ben's storyline.

Spoiler!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:29 PM   #180
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Not really a spoiler, just thoughts on Ben's storyline.

Spoiler!
LOL yeah you have hope for Jonah. Bens treatment was impassioned and compelling.